Curious about how to get the Baron Nashor Icon.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painguin22

12-14-2012

@Lyte I already got mine. Is this a bug or did I do something right? xD

Judgesin

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
It's not just about avoiding bans and is not directly tied to Honor.

Just be positive in your matches throughout the holidays and you'll have a chance to unlock Santa Baron at the end of Snowdown Showdown as well.
is it a self portrait?

Ishy Ragne

12-14-2012

Quote:

Just be positive in your matches throughout the holidays and you'll have a chance to unlock Santa Baron at the end of Snowdown Showdown as well.
For the people who don't have it yet, Do they need to wait till the end of the holidays to be able to obtain it or can get it any day?

Chinhawk

12-14-2012

Quote:

I play with a group of 5 and rarely if ever have to talk to the enemy team, does this make me not able to get the icon? That would be pretty annoying.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

12-14-2012
2 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidal Trickstér View Post
i had it unlocked instantly, im guessing i met the requirements early?
The first wave of players that got the icon first were among the most positive in 2012. However, players who are positive during Snowdown Showdown can also unlock it at the end of the event.

Galkura

12-14-2012

Quote:
The first wave of players that got the icon first were among the most positive in 2012. However, players who are positive during Snowdown Showdown can also unlock it at the end of the event.

This gave me a boost to my confidence, knowing that I got it already, I never knew how positive I was XD

Scarred Scales

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galkura View Post
This gave me a boost to my confidence, knowing that I got it already, I never knew how positive I was XD
Yeah, same. :P

Hakarl

12-14-2012

Quote:
Just curious but how does it keep track of positive players? If it isn't tied directly to honor. Is it just a list of anyone that has kept out of the tribunal?

Alphamon Ouryuke

12-14-2012

Quote:
this made me feel good about myself ;-;

msky

12-14-2012

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12...-now.html#more

There's the link with the icons and the requirements for the icons. To answer the OP's question about the Baron Nashor icon, I just gifted 1380RP ($10) to my brother and got it. I'm assuming there's more than one way to acquire it, but that's how I did it.