Sona's Snowdown Party (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

12-14-2012

What was he doing here in the first place? He waould be the last person id think to see here.

Emperor Titus

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo's ears perk up again at the sound of Yoshi's laughter. He sighs and grins, feeling now would be an appropriate time to show a little of what he learned. Turning to find the voice, Teo spots the admiral out of the corner of his eye a fair distance away. He starts swishing his baton in tempo, gaining speed with each swish as me moves towards Yoshi. With each step his pace quickens and faint sounds of music can be heard around him, emanating from the baton. Teo dodges between guests and over furniture until he finally pounces onto the admiral's back, chortling.

"Oh, who has who, now, Yoshi?"
Eh!? EHHH!? Yoshi is grinning as he innocently points at Wizerd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz's eyes widened from the sudden 'attack', and his claws move up to cover his face.

Gah! Yoshi you piece of... Then, Wiz saw Teo pounce onto Yoshi's back in between his metal fingers, and Wiz's eyes narrowed at the sudden growth in strength from Teo since the last time hes met. He didn't use any abilities from the glade nor the void, and yet...
Teo! You HAVE to tell us of your adventures! Seriously! Nothing much is happening around in Bandle City! Though in his mind, he's thinking about "flying ships".

Ask Nunu

12-14-2012

(So no responses to the now 18 year old Nunu?)

Trynd The King

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
((Went to sleep, woke up at 10, hue. After a few hours I'm not going to be posting for around 12 hours, I'm gonna be on a plane.))

"Why thank you Tryndamere, that's so kind of you. What are you feeling upset about? Tell me."
Tryndamere chuckles. "Very well I see no harm in telling you. It's just that my Queen should be here with me, but she isn't and she never is. Also every time I approach her she always expect me to to say something stupid, and barbaric, so she has developed this condescending tone with me. It's infuriating." Tryndamere looks at Sejuani. "But with you it's different."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
((just want tryndy to see))
((<3 kk))

Dark Reiora

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
(So no responses to the now 18 year old Nunu?)
((well you had to afk... Maybe repost?))

Ask Nunu

12-14-2012

(Maybe...granted it was Zilean shenangans.)

Ask the String

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
((May just do that))

Some of the *wheeze* summoners who tend to me said I should *wheeze* talk with fellow champions here. As for *wheeze* Garen.... A room full of champions who would *wheeze* back him rather than me is not an *wheeze* opportune place for an attack, so I suppose an *cough, cough* armistace is in order. Besides...I do not see him here.

Sona looked around the room, noticing Garen had indeed not arrived. Perhaps it's for the best. Zed had already left because Shen was here, she didn't need another guests running out before the party ended.

♪Alight, well try to have some fun then. And don't try to do anything, alright. The restrictive spell over this house has surely reduced that acid vat you carry around to hurt no more than standing in the sun too long.♪

Sona wasn't too worried about Urgot doing anything to harm anyone. She more so wanted him to try to open up and be more friendly. If Urgot could make just one new friend here, perhaps there was a chance anyone in Noxus or Zuan could.

♪Why don't you go mingle with some of the guests. I'm sure some of the newer people don't have anything against you. Plus there's always Jericho. He's probably more incline to speak to you than anyone else.♪

Dear Urgot

12-14-2012

*He sees the Void Reaver in the room and walks over to him*

Greetings, *wheeze* Void Reaver.

((Aaaaaand now to go to bed to wake up and search through endless new pages to find Kha's reply, if he replies at all :P))

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Very, very well," LeBlanc took the glass from him and swirled it about her hand. "So long as nothing breaks the the majority of the illusion, such as...a shiny breastplate, I am as real as real can be. It is all about intermixing reality with illusion, my dear Jericho."

The Deceiver laughed as she swirled the glass, "But drinking, of course, is a different story. Do me a favor, and count down the seconds. It's almost time."
''Ah, the virtues of patience.
...''

Ask Sejuāni

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere chuckles. "Very well I see no harm in telling you. It's just that my Queen should be here with me, but she isn't and she never is. Also every time I approach her she always expect me to to say something stupid, and barbaric, so she has developed this condescending tone with me. It's infuriating." Tryndamere looks at Sejuani. "But with you it's different."
((<3 kk))
Sejuani nodded, that sounded like the coldhearted Ashe she knew. Sejuani went in and gave Tryndamere a...
A...
Pat on the back.

"It's okay, Tryndamere, It's just the way Ashe does it. You don't seem like such a barbaric man anyway, I feel that you are quite... clever, in a sense..."
Sejuani tilted her head to the side, then stood normally again.
"A-and... what do you mean by... different?"