Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blue Creme Soda

12-14-2012

I'm sure this has been said before and I won't be the last. But it's pretty weak that you have to be level 20 to send a gift. I understand sort of limiting the receiving... but sending? Why bother with it at all? Apparently the fact that x person is spending y money doesn't warrant limitation unless it's actually legitimately gifting a skin or champ.

Nathane¤l

12-14-2012

Someone should gift me 500 RP =[ it's all I need to get the Digital collector's hahah

Psyrender

12-14-2012

Would it be possible to gift rp to a friend using prepaid cards? Becuase currently there's no option for it D: Is it just me or was it never intended?

Gnirol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

well so i gift to my friend a skin, and i still dont have my icon,i know i have to wait some day but, i have other icons and since other friends have their icons, what is the time i have to wait for mi icon? also con you tell me wich action give u wich icon?

Nathane¤l

12-14-2012

Are there more then 1 icons?

Blue Creme Soda

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearDaBeast View Post
After actually getting on and seeing you have to own the skin, and must pay full price. I think it's a bit of a rip off, unless it's a legacy skin, or limited edition skin. Why can't Riot just give us set number of gifts we can give out. Not costing us any RP.
Are you serious? Is that really how it works?

Squall L3onhart

12-14-2012

Not sure if this question was asked yet. So sorry for the repeat but i was wondering if there is a set time into which the the maximum of gifting is reset? Does it start from the time that you send your first gift/send your 3rd gift. or does it rest like say for example every day at like 6am? To be able to send another 3/3 gifts

Borand

12-15-2012

The idea seems great, but I can't use it if I don't buy RP? >.>

Well, there are people that use only IP but still want to gift something to their friends ...

Borand

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearDaBeast View Post
After actually getting on and seeing you have to own the skin, and must pay full price. I think it's a bit of a rip off, unless it's a legacy skin, or limited edition skin. Why can't Riot just give us set number of gifts we can give out. Not costing us any RP.
Same reason for which all champions are released at 6300 and for which you see skin pricing increasing. Free content will be scarce now.

FinalSA

12-15-2012

me like.