The Viktor situation is not fair; The Glorious Evolution deserves reparations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roy1980

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Riot, I understand that maintaining such complicated software is very difficult, and I appreciate your efforts to fix the situation, but at the same time I feel we of the Glorious Evolution deserve something for this offense. I would love some Riot Points, but I think that a better idea would be something that would benefit Riot as well as Viktor players.

Please develop a new skin for Viktor which evolves depending on which augment a player purchases. buying the power augment could make him look bigger and stronger physically, gravity augment could give his form more bells and whistles like transmitters and antennas and such, and death augment could simplify his form and make him radiate power. Also, He should not have a third hand and instead have a drone which follows him around.

Please Riot, after we have been injured so unfairly, please give us justice.
Give us this skin.
Give us our evolution.

Roy1980

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

also he should be carrying a small ripped up tibbers

A Pillòw

12-14-2012

ROFL, had to login just to comment that I too want him to be carrying a ripped up tibbers

Karanji

12-14-2012

Long time Viktor player, love his potential... so sad I haven't had a chance to play him recently as I just bought his skin that was on sale and was playing him quite exclusively.

I agree with OP, let's get some Viktor love with the Dakr Harvest skin or with a new legendary theme.

Regards,
Karanji