Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ida The Tyrant

12-05-2012

Whats the new Varus skin? It says it's unavailable. :'(

Fanatyku

12-06-2012

Hi can to celebrate the third season and holidays Summoner give to us the possibility of a sale on the next three or skins because it would be very handy to me because it amazed me new legendary skin Nocturn and I would like to sell legand Trynda very glad I did it if you greet and thank.

SGF Ozarker

12-06-2012

Talking about skins, i noticed that there is a Korean style skin of Shaco coming out in the Korean server. I am a Chinese player. I heard that there are 2 Chinese style skins of Jarv and Xin only avaliable in the Chinese server, right? As the U.S. server can import the Korean style skins such as Ahri and the incoming Shaco, why not import these Chinese style skins? My friends and I are really looking forwards to see these, not only the ones of Sona, Lee Sin and Teemo.

LiveSyndicatE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

So now that the xmas skins are being brought back how are u going to do this like decide to bring them back? Was kinda thinking this would happen and u would implement a system like they would come back this year than be limited. Just feel like next year im going to see. O great 12 skins to bad 8 or those are old. Just does not seem all that appealing for the limited aspect of them. But some of them are great skins and i will pick them up for that purpose

Kemando

12-13-2012

I think you should make the holiday skins all limited from here on, and event skins legacy. Because the way I see it, every single person playing LoL has access to the holiday skins for a VERY large time frame, like more than 2 weeks. But the event skins are only available to a small group of people, thus it makes more sense to re-release them because not everyone had access, where as it's dumb to re-release holiday skins since they were available to everyone for a long time frame, never to be seen again afterward, which is what makes them special... Or "made" but since it seems like you'll just re-release every year, there's no point to them at all really. It doesn't show how long I've been playing since people who've been playing a year less than me get the same benefits, and you seem to not care about rewarding long time players.

steamvents

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post

Limited Edition Skins

Limited Edition skins are only available for a limited time, after which they will not be available for purchase again in the future. These skins include ALL holiday skins released before December 2011. These include skins like Kitty Kat Katarina, Ice Toboggan Corki, and Snow Bunny Nidalee.

Limited Edition also includes skins tied to special events such as PAX Jax, Riot Squad Singed, etc. The availability of future Limited Edition skins will be on a case-by-case basis depending on the event. For example, some will only be available for attendees of an event and some will be available to purchase in the Store for a limited time. These particular skins will no longer be available for purchase after they are retired.
But still old winter skins are available in this season ! wtf ?

????

12-14-2012

lol

Myst Twiist

12-15-2012

it would be good if we could actually keep the skins though hate being ripped off. I lost my nami skin that i paid for

MasterWizard2010

Recruiter

12-15-2012

I have an idea for a christmas teemo skin.
Teemo = small ornament http://www.fotgc.com/sponsors09.html
Q= coal dust sparks off target (like they have been naughty) http://www.sweetgreetingsshildon.co....t/prod_75.html
W= trail of eggnog that does nothing
E= Sparkles come off target http://www.colourbox.com/image/image-3474365
R= a small present http://openclipart.org/detail/26498

This skin could be called Secret Santa for the fact that no one knows where he is if he is invisible. plz respond back. TY The links are images to get u started but i couldnt find one for his w. Plz respond back. TY

Dragostai

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamvents View Post
But still old winter skins are available in this season ! wtf ?
i do belive that riot is allowing the last years skins for people who wasnt able to buy them because of inactivity but i do think they should bring back some of the old halloween kins and the fiffa world cup skins i wouldnt love to get my hands on the fifa world cup skins my self.