Bug splat on every game on SR

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AHUHHAWHAWHAWHAW

12-12-2012

Can we get a response to this? The game has been 100% unplayable for me since the pre-season patch. I played one game on my usual computer and since then its been bug splats every time.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-12-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHUHHAWHAWHAWHAW View Post
Can we get a response to this? The game has been 100% unplayable for me since the pre-season patch. I played one game on my usual computer and since then its been bug splats every time.
When you bugsplat, have you submitted the report and filled out the fields? IE summoner name for the name field? That would allow me to look up some more information about the crash.

Amarajah

12-13-2012

How do I upload r3d logs to here or bugsplats? I just had a bugsplat. I also have higher ping than normal (150 + ping ranging sometimes into orange).

Quote:
Crash Report #41152400

Thank you for reporting your crash with BugSplat! Crash reports help us to identify new issues, and fix them more effectively.

Please check the League of Legends Tech Support page for possible solutions:
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/f...7-tech-support
I'm not sure if the Crash Report number means anything.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-13-2012
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarajah View Post
How do I upload r3d logs to here or bugsplats? I just had a bugsplat. I also have higher ping than normal (150 + ping ranging sometimes into orange).

I'm not sure if the Crash Report number means anything.
crash report number is even better.

CsPhreak

12-14-2012

I suppose that I'll post on this one as well... this error does not have to do with dxdiag. I have found that it happens on every patch there is a corruption in the config manifest files.
Here is my quote from my other thread:

"Whenever I attempt to load a game after champion select it loads my character's portrait and then bugsplats. This also occurs on reconnect attempts.

I looked through the logs and found that my client is missing a file:
000004.083| 217896.0000kb| 3560.0000kb added| ERROR| Missing file on r3dGFile open :C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/0.0.0.201/deploy/Data/Menu/IMEConfig.xml

I have not been able to run League of legends on the past two patches due to them messing this file up. The only way I have been able to play is a complete uninstall and reinstall with restarts and file moves.

Simple repairs dont work.
Is there any other simple way of fixing this so that I can avoid the day long process of redownloading patches and clients?"

I am currently working on a theory of copying a fresh load file manifest and copying the folder for further patches. This is the 3rd consecutive patch that this has happened on.

CLARIFICATION: it may have to do with dxdiag files, you should continue to post them for throughness, however if you know code and filter through the bug reports these are the continuous differences between a successful and unsuccessful load.

CsPhreak

12-14-2012

I have found a fix by deleting all files in the RADS folder then running a repair with an older version of the league of legends launcher that uses install shield. Followed by patching this will temporarily fix the issue until the next patch.

Note: this is a brute force tactic and you would be better off making sure to completely uninstall and reinstall.