How can we solve the troll problem at Ranked Champ Selection?

Kick-vote + Report 619 77.76%
Other solution (post your thoughts!) 88 11.06%
Problem? I love being trolled and having to play ARAM while I wait 125 15.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 796. You may not vote on this poll

Solutions to trolls in Ranked Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullettime7

12-13-2012

Allow a vote kick option just in Ranked Solo/Duo queue that requires 4 votes against if all solo, or 3 votes if there's a duo. That way premades can't abuse it in reg.

When vote kicked, a chat log gets reported that can lead to a Tribunal case after enough and the player can't requeue for 5 minutes (minor inconvenience that won't be a massive nuisance if unjustly kicked.)

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullettime7 View Post
Allow a vote kick option just in Ranked Solo/Duo queue that requires 4 votes against if all solo, or 3 votes if there's a duo. That way premades can't abuse it in reg.
It wouldn't affect Normals, just Ranked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullettime7 View Post
When vote kicked, a chat log gets reported that can lead to a Tribunal case after enough and the player can't requeue for 5 minutes (minor inconvenience that won't be a massive nuisance if unjustly kicked.)
I would rather get kicked from a game where my teammates are selfish fools than having to play with them and lose because they suck at teamwork and manners.

The report option on champ select would be a very important tool. I've seen "honorable players" disrespecting the summoner's code a million times, but nothing happens to them cause you have to take a screenshot and report them manually through the Support platform.

People is afraid of votekick being abused but they forget champ select is already being abused by trolls and flamers, and the ones being punished are the ones who are being trolled and flamed :\.

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko265 View Post
Riot has explicitly said they have no plans to ever involve a vote-kick open in any queue because of the issues it could possibly have.
Could you quote this? I would like to read where they said it.

Black Phoenix

12-16-2012

kick -vote ?

go back to dota kids

drextrado

12-16-2012

Seen this post many times, a lot of multi-player games have a vote-kick system, why shouldn't league. We always hear how much the player base is growing and with that obviously comes toxicity, forcing the majority of good players to deal with that and possibly having to eat a 30 min dodge timer is just wrong. Add a vote kick system and problem solved. First thing people who disagree with this system will say is it'll get abused, those are the trolls who don't wanna get kicked.

Iabusemyminions

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingirth View Post
I'm pretty sure its not a bannable offense to play garen and why would they put revive and smite in the game if its considered trolly?
You sound like the whiney little ***** to me
This guy got 31 downvotes. So you're saying it IS a bannable offense to play garen and use revive with smite?

You're an elitest ***** who only wants a vote-kick system so you can abuse the poor pugs who get paired with you.!

Or, admit playing garen with revive and smite is bannable. Admit it straight up and prove the game has poor design.

Nekrocow

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iabusemyminions View Post
This guy got 31 downvotes. So you're saying it IS a bannable offense to play garen and use revive with smite?

You're an elitest ***** who only wants a vote-kick system so you can abuse the poor pugs who get paired with you.!
No. I believe he was downvoted for being rude. And you are being rude too.

KLOSER

12-19-2012

the person with revive always dodges, try it, always

Gee RN

12-19-2012

If they want to play the game differently, they should do it in normals not in ranked; i want to enjoy my ranked games because it's the one place where people shouldnt troll. if you do then gtfo.
i am all for this implementation.

GabeJediKnight

12-20-2012

bump