[Featured Discussion] PC Cafes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M3TASH33P

12-13-2012

Seattle is too far for me to drive :/

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
We all know OH NO ITS LU BU's PC cafe is the best
As long as someone other than me posts it, I can agree

Uke Yordle

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opti View Post
Troll Pole sighted, abort mission, please proceed to extraction point Lambda for debriefing.
roger, on route to checkpoint lambda

martlet

Community Programs Designer

12-13-2012
5 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerzilla View Post
until riot acknowledges the existance of canada as something other than americas hat, i shall not be playing LoL at any ecafes
I am Canadian! I acknowledge Canada, but I just don't have any on the list. Please give me some and I will work to get them on the list.

ShenWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I'm almost positive that WebWarriorz went out of business sometime earlier this year. The mall that they were in is the one closest to me and I'm pretty sure they are gone now.

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-13-2012

I got our Marketing/PR person drafting up an email for you.

Martlet, twitter, does you has one

Mindus Dew

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Columbus pls

Hımo

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by martlet View Post
Please suggest ones in other countries I want to get them on the map!

It's more like the map you show to us doesn't look like NA.

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-13-2012

Calm DOWN, Canada it's a Google map link. If you click on it the first thing you see is CANADA protecting the US of A from an attack by ravenous penguins. Once they get some Canadian lan centers on that bad boy, the mappymoopmoop will zoom diddly doom out and we can see little frozen pointers huddling above your game igloos.

Duriel

12-13-2012

would like to know if there's any pc cafes/pc bangs around the kingston/poulsbo/bremerton etc area in Washington.

not gameclucks in lynnwood, bleh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
Calm DOWN, Canada it's a Google map link. If you click on it the first thing you see is CANADA protecting the US of A from an attack by ravenous penguins. Once they get some Canadian lan centers on that bad boy, the mappymoopmoop will zoom diddly doom out and we can see little frozen pointers huddling above your game igloos.
bill cosby is that u