100 Rules to follow to be good at league of legends

12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Eat Slippers View Post
5:Buy a Black Cleaver.
6:Another Black Cleaver would be good.
7:Maybe another Black Cleaver.
dont forget 5 ad is the meta

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Keep goin!

Owl Be Back

12-12-2012

help me build dis list yo

Owl Be Back

12-12-2012

added rule 16

RavenMagus

12-12-2012

Building glass cannon is fine on a few champions, though! (Mainly ones with long range or good escape, like certain AD carries or Lux.)

EDIT: I guess a GA is always good to have, and that no longer counts as 'glass cannon'...

Owl Be Back

12-13-2012

added up to rules 26

Reallshotgg

12-13-2012

but what if singed chases you

Vichar

12-13-2012

I have a suggestion for competition:

100. Don't forget to have fun.

Having fun doesn't mean griefing, trolling others, testing builds, or feeding in ranked. That's not what I mean (yes, that is fun for some of you out there, I know that.) What I mean is, if you love the fight, if you like having the deck stacked against you, if cranking up the difficulty gets you going, then that kind of mindset can really help you win. I have to laugh when I see people moaning about how hard it is to get Elo. What if your self-image is based upon core knowing badassery instead of what other people think about you? Wouldn't it be easier to relax, have fun, and stomp other player's faces with gusto?

Pitufito Dell

12-13-2012

Don't play whit friends that tend to rage, blame others, or do non-sportmanlike things. The only cause you to loss, and usually you aren't confident enough to tell him that. And if you do, you will fight and maybe never will be friends again.

Owl Be Back

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallshotgg View Post
but what if singed chases you
kite

12345612 ... 20