Myths about Trundle/Karma hate

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG Crono

12-13-2012

Speaking as a Trundle player, he doesn't really need a skill rework. All he really needs is for Rabid Bite to be fixed a bit.

Wouldn't say no to a visual rework, though.

YoshioPeePee

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG Crono View Post
Speaking as a Trundle player, he doesn't really need a skill rework. All he really needs is for Rabid Bite to be fixed a bit.

Wouldn't say no to a visual rework, though.
thanks, i'm just starting to get into the troll and these are my feelings exactly.

Primanocte

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade. :)
I want Trundle (and his skins) to be something more than what they are. As for skill reworks, I am not sure, a designer would be more apt to shed light on that one.
How long has Trundle been out? Two years? Have you been working on his visual update that whole time?

Is that why he's also been neglected in the buff department?

Zerglinator

12-13-2012

Quote:
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade.
I want Trundle (and his skins) to be something more than what they are. As for skill reworks, I am not sure, a designer would be more apt to shed light on that one.
But will the dress still be impractical?

Will Trundle still be so beautifully ugly?

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade.
Trundle's kit needs to be inherently fixed because at it's core it's wonky. I know that's not your job but its important to know. Also, I swear to god if you make him not a troll I will flip my ****, GM.

Calypsx

12-13-2012

Karma is getting a visual rework? She already has the best character design in the game...

ShiznazTM

12-13-2012

I'm assuming Trundle's "Visual Rework" is his Ultimate and spells. Not necessarily his model.

Tuesti7c

12-13-2012

Galio was fotm not long ago and then fell out of use randomly. He is still amazing

Jaghatai

12-13-2012

Quote:
Please for the love of everything decent - make trundle not look like an escapee from a lepper colony. He's just gross to look at.

#1 reason I don't play him.

Give him a cool skin or 3 and I'll play him.

Putting forth the idea again: Dullahan Trundle.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonsFinest View Post
Too bad visual upgrades won't help them because they're both terrible champions to begin with.
Too bad Karma is getting a complete rework of her spells.

Get dunked, junior.