Nidalee Champion Spotlight and Visual Upgrade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neo Queen

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by abomination183 View Post
I so like it how nidalee can now finally jump with her pounce over the walls.....the old nidalee could never do that which made me thinking why she couldnt jump over walls to saftey.Thank you for the heads up on the incoming patch due to her visual upgrade and champion spotlight,and in my opnion did a great improvement on this 1 champion,to sucessfully escape by using pounce as bait and a efficent escape tool thank you riot for this change
The old Nidalee can jump over walls. You can do it now if you do it right. It's really all just a wonderful cosmetic change with hopefully a sexy non-jittery dance.

SNJS

12-13-2012

Fantastic!

Hollywood Cool

12-13-2012

@Phreak @Morello I believe considering Jayce and Elise have transformations pre-six, I believe we should look at giving Nidalee her transformation at the start. The best way to do it is to nerf the damage her cougar form can do pre-six to an acceptable limit, and allow it to do the same amount of damage when you hit six as it does now. Come on Riot, it's rather strange that with the amount of pre-six transformers we have the oldest one hasn't acquired this distinct feature.

Armaurahn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Cool View Post
@Phreak @Morello I believe considering Jayce and Elise have transformations pre-six, I believe we should look at giving Nidalee her transformation at the start. The best way to do it is to nerf the damage her cougar form can do pre-six to an acceptable limit, and allow it to do the same amount of damage when you hit six as it does now. Come on Riot, it's rather strange that with the amount of pre-six transformers we have the oldest one hasn't acquired this distinct feature.
you will never gank nidalee if she gets cougar pre-six

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

<3 the new visual. Very nice.

IS157fe21a04744d8bc0335

12-13-2012

the shortened dance animation is bad, just give us the full animationl. roit pls

Alpacalypse

12-13-2012

why'd you nerf her dance?

iProdiigy

12-13-2012

When will this take place?!?!

IceFire360

12-13-2012

Awesome but is it only her original splash getting an update or are the other skins getting new splashes too?

Piromiru

12-13-2012

I don't suppose you would consider bringing back Bewitching Nidalee for a week or something with the graphical update? Pwetty pwease?