Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

Herald.
*Wheeze*

*He walks up to Viktor and turns around, revealing several puncture wounds in his flesh*

I received these *cough* during an encounter with the Rise of the Thorns. As you *wheeze* probably know, my flesh does not heal like it used to. Could you...*wheeze* remedy this?

Ask the Herald

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna pats Ball while watching Viktor tinker. She seems quite content not doing anything...at the moment at least.*
Viktor was indeed tinkering with his Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner, which took the form of a dinky looking ring around his right hand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Machine herald.
Would you mind if I used your research on the advancement of a certain project?
You would be rewarded accordingly, with either, money or access to my own research to be used by you.
Not at all. So long as I receive credit for the initial research, I don't care what you do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Herald.
*Wheeze*

*He walks up to Viktor and turns around, revealing several puncture wounds in his flesh*

I received these *cough* during an encounter with the Rise of the Thorns. As you *wheeze* probably know, my flesh does not heal like it used to. Could you...*wheeze* remedy this?
Viktor looks up from reading the scarce few letters he still receives to stare bemusedly at the Headsman's Pride.

"Oh. So you, too, have been at the receiving end of that botanical mutant's scorn?"

The Herald then makes a noise akin to a snort of disdain, though whatever expression he might have had at that moment was hidden well behind the mask he wore at all times.

"The only thing I am able to do, Urgot, is upgrade your hextech constructs. I'm completely unfamiliar with the symbiosis between your necrotic flesh and your obsolete hardware, the former being the specialty of Noxus's Bleak Academy. If you wish me to improve your devices, then I would not mind doing so."

Dear Urgot

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post

Viktor looks up from reading the scarce few letters he still receives to stare bemusedly at the Headsman's Pride.

"Oh. So you, too, have been at the receiving end of that botanical mutant's scorn?"

The Herald then makes a noise akin to a snort of disdain, though whatever expression he might have had at that moment was hidden well behind the mask he wore at all times.

"The only thing I am able to do, Urgot, is upgrade your hextech constructs. I'm completely unfamiliar with the symbiosis between your necrotic flesh and your obsolete hardware, the former being the specialty of Noxus's Bleak Academy. If you wish me to improve your devices, then I would not mind doing so."

*he thinks for a second. The holes will clog eventually..*

In that case, *wheeze* Viktor. *he puts a vial on the table* It is a poison that I got these *wheeze* punctures while acquiring from Zyra. Can you upgrade my corrosive shot to fire this sort of *wheeze* material?

Ask the Herald

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*he thinks for a second. The holes will clog eventually..*

In that case, *wheeze* Viktor. *he puts a vial on the table* It is a poison that I got these *wheeze* punctures while acquiring from Zyra. Can you upgrade my corrosive shot to fire this sort of *wheeze* material?
Viktor regarded the vial on his desk with a tilt of his head, but took it in the end and nodded affirmatively. "Yes. I'm certain that I can improve your corrosives to handle this. But it seems to be in a limited supply. Perhaps you should go see the Mad Chemist to see about replicating and mass-producing more of this particular poison first."

Dear Urgot

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor regarded the vial on his desk with a tilt of his head, but took it in the end and nodded affirmatively. "Yes. I'm certain that I can improve your corrosives to handle this. But it seems to be in a limited supply. Perhaps you should go see the Mad Chemist to see about replicating and mass-producing more of this particular poison first."
*he nods* I will do that, Herald.

*he exits*

Ask the Defender

12-14-2012

Hey Vik,
I bet Annie is pretty mad at you, since you messed with her bear and all.
What are ya gonna do?

Ask the Herald

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Hey Vik,
I bet Annie is pretty mad at you, since you messed with her bear and all.
What are ya gonna do?
I'm going to get right back to my plans for the Glorious Evolution. My temporary dismissal changed nothing.

Ask Drav

12-15-2012

So I've heard tales of your battlecast revolution...I'm sure that's going just fine but if you ever wanna hire a bodyguard...you know where to find me.

Draven drops a small ax on Viktor's table which in his case would be his calling card.
Oh by the way, can Jr. there weld beams together like glue? The construction on my project is coming along but the sheer length of it is overwhelming.

Butts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

"Umm, hi Vickie.
I was talking to Jayce and he... obviously didn't understand or something, so I'm bringing this question to you.
What is the... uhh...
*sharp intake of breath*
W-What does the future hold for butts?"

PLEASE DON'T HURT ME OR TURN ME AWAY LIKE HE DID!
BUTTS ARE IMPORTANT!
I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU!

*the summoner looks like she is about to burst into tears*

-Butts

Ask the Herald

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
So I've heard tales of your battlecast revolution...I'm sure that's going just fine but if you ever wanna hire a bodyguard...you know where to find me.

Draven drops a small ax on Viktor's table which in his case would be his calling card.
Oh by the way, can Jr. there weld beams together like glue? The construction on my project is coming along but the sheer length of it is overwhelming.
Viktor nods to Draven. "I'm sure that, in that case, I would have nothing to be concerned about. And, yes. My third hand is capable of that. It is a simple matter of recalibrating the D-Ray Generator to alter the beam-intensity."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butts View Post
"Umm, hi Vickie.
I was talking to Jayce and he... obviously didn't understand or something, so I'm bringing this question to you.
What is the... uhh...
*sharp intake of breath*
W-What does the future hold for butts?"

PLEASE DON'T HURT ME OR TURN ME AWAY LIKE HE DID!
BUTTS ARE IMPORTANT!
I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU!

*the summoner looks like she is about to burst into tears*

-Butts
Viktor is very confused by this inquiry.

"I don't think I understand what you're trying to ask, here."