Riot Knockmaw quits job as Splash Artist to go full time on his comic.

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS152457e1df9b75

2D Production Artist

12-13-2012
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Wow, thank you Aaron... and thank all of you for taking the time to read my comic! Your kind words mean the world to me! <3 <3 <3

I'm very grateful for the time and friends I made at Riot, and now I am going on to try something a little crazy, but my success is simply telling my story.

If any of you want to be a part of seeing this get made, I promise you're in for an awesome experience!

-Kienan Lafferty

EDIT: Figured you guys might want a link: http://www.emmacomiconline.com/

Tenmar

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockmaw View Post
Wow, thank you Aaron... and thank all of you for taking the time to read my comic! Your kind words mean the world to me! <3 <3 <3

I'm very grateful for the time and friends I made at Riot, and now I am going on to try something a little crazy, but my success is simply telling my story.

If any of you want to be a part of seeing this get made, I promise you're in for an awesome experience!

-Kienan Lafferty
'

Before ya go, could ya make some wallpapers of all your LOL splash art for both laptop and desktop size?

Kinda something I've been asking for a while. Just the ones you worked on would be nice.

EDIT: Without a watermark. Nothing drives me more nuts than watermarks.

Fortus

12-13-2012

wait, you quited riot?!

Prosim

12-13-2012

can i have your job?

Ashcarr

12-13-2012

Still posting in red...

Arctic Bro

12-13-2012

same

Soyaman

12-13-2012

Quote:

Before ya go, could ya make some wallpapers of all your LOL splash art for both laptop and desktop size?

Kinda something I've been asking for a while. Just the ones you worked on would be nice.

EDIT: Without a watermark. Nothing drives me more nuts than watermarks.
Pls roit pls
Look. Tear.

iimthomas

12-13-2012

bump for kienan

WaterDude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockmaw View Post

-Kienan Lafferty
Thanks for all the awesome splash art you've done. And for contributing to topics like Bunny Suit Riven. You will truly be missed. And good luck! I'll be supporting you!

Kiwibonga

12-13-2012

Fantastic, another comic to read

12345678 ... 13