Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TauManifesto

12-12-2012

Riot trundle skin pls. Udyr skin too

IshiFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I thought we were told last seasons Christmas skins would not be coming out again this year!

Personally I find this an insult! They are no longer legacy skins, if anything more like seasonal skins, which seriously tarnishes their limited value that Riot said they wanted us to feel and have!

If you wanted to make a seasonal skin tier, you should have clarified this a long time ago, long long ago!

As a very loyal customer and player, I feel this is going to piss more people off than make happy, as it appears nothing in this game no more can be kept sacred for any amount of time post season one!

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

12-12-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
It's probably near impossible to achieve like some of the Honor ribbons are right now. I mean honorable opponent everyone had, Teamwork is hard but obtainable, the others just don't happen.
You don't need a Crest of Honor to get the icons for positive behavior. We just want to give players something special if they were positive all year (or make a serious effort this holiday season).

Nooberest cake

12-12-2012

woah league of legends is getting better and better keep up the good work

Sofixtius

12-12-2012

Slay belle kat is still the bad one among the bunch, just like leblanc

Barnabas90

12-12-2012

i want my christmas Sona,
it is not fair that riot gives us the previous christmas edition skins but last year they won't let us have the christmas skins the year before (kog, sona, etc)

Vana21

12-12-2012

I was full steam on buying all the christmas skins.
Now that I see the ones from last year are out again, I'm not going to.
Why buy them if they'll be out next year?

I enjoyed my snowflake status. I thought that was the purpose of holiday skins, legacy or not.

Jixson

Senior Recruiter

12-12-2012

So. Um...

"Participating in a five-man premade match in any queue"

You can't do that in TT, so it is not ANY queue.

TisTheWay

12-12-2012

Why gifts for a Limited time?

Lord Poet

12-12-2012

For the Summoner icons, is there any chance we could get some clarification on which action leads to which icon please? Do the order of the listed actions correspond with the listed icons (i.e. five man premade = reindeer Urf, purchasing RP = swords, purchasing champion = statue, top participant = Baron)?

Also, does the absence of Holiday Runes on the announcement page mean Riot is breaking tradition and there will be no Holiday Runes this Christmas season for the first time ever?

Thank you for any clarification.