Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rocket Cat

12-07-2012

Still happening.

dmjservices

12-10-2012

Just tested my internet 12 down 3 up ping 70 and i'm getting random 500 ping in game.

FlyingFlea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

i got 11ping and 25 down 3 up
but lag up in lol start today for me

SSJ Bârdock

12-12-2012

ive been gettin mad lag the last few days :/

MrGraveRisen

12-12-2012

Ping - 33ms
Download - 92.2 mbps
Upload - 3.5 mbps

Don't think it's me.....

VG Kyomi

12-12-2012

This has been happening to me since the Nami patch. I really hope someone figures out how to fix it. :[

Artiburd

12-12-2012

Wait, there's TWO threads about this?
I really don't know why it's not fixed yet. I'm having this problem too...

RuinX

12-12-2012

I'm having the same issue as well. I'll be playing jungle as lee sin/amumu/darius for example and when I try to help my team member, I lose control of my hero and a small window in the middle of screen "attempting to reconnect" and it happens once or twice or maybe three times in one game. Ever since this Nami patch, this has been a frequent issue and I have 30mbps dl/ 5mbps upload and when the incident happens I check to see If I can do other stuff while it reconnects by going to other websites and I can do everything while it does that, but regardless it seems this remains broken for others and that theres multiple threads about this. I'm surprised there is no server status for this.

MrGraveRisen

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artiburd View Post
Wait, there's TWO threads about this?
I really don't know why it's not fixed yet. I'm having this problem too...
not to mention it's by far the biggest thread in here right now

Xerrol Nanoha

12-13-2012

Finished a game where I timed out every 30 seconds... theres some amount of connection, like really bad packet loss, because i can watch champions HP go down (if my machine recognised their HP before the lag spike), otherwise enemy champions and minions wouldn't appear until the reconnection was complete, so they could sneak up and kill myself or another champion while I was unaware of them.

I could tell I was spiking, because I could glance at a team fight or battle only to see champions with their names above their heads, just walking around each other (attack and spell animations dont play) and their health bars would not be apparent.

Now, i need to be clear... these AREN"T disconnections! They're really bad packet loss! If my machine remembers allied health, then I can WATCH MY TEAMMATES DIE... I can watch their health drain away, and do NOTHING because I can't see the enemy champions who attack them!

I've scheduled an appointment with my therapist.

Please fix riot, and take down ranked matches so they don't get f***ed up too!

I can't help my team if I can't see my enemy!