Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

12-12-2012
6 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garlyle Wilds View Post
Hippalus - what qualifies as "Early December"? I need to know - I was planning on doing a giveaway on a forum I frequent, but if that date's already passed then that's impossible...
You should be fine as long as he is on your friend list prior to the patch.

TSM 007

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsexyyoureugly View Post
no ip purchases???

they wana make money...

Inferno51

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The gift center will prevent all of those scenarios by verifying that your friend can receive the gift when you finalize the purchase (but before deducting the RP).
I understand how it could if for the first and third questions, but if the person didn't open the chest yet and someone else tried to send the same champion, would it still be listed as an owned champion?

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

12-12-2012
7 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchHydra View Post
Can we decline gifts? I remember on PBE you could only press a button saying "Awesome!". If someone gifts me Teemo, I do not want to accept, and "Awesome!" is far from how I would feel.
There is no way to decline gifts at this point, even awesome ones like my friend Teemo. However, if you email Player Support and ask them to remove content from your account, they would probably takae care of you.

Oni

12-12-2012

Ty hippalus! :d

Inferno51

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMercilessTroll View Post
they wana make money...
Actually they want to prevent people from making a new account playing until you reach level 10, buying champions for a main account and repeating the steps.

TSM 007

12-12-2012

As asked earlier, if i purchase Rp now and there is an Rp bonus during holidays will i get the difference? or should i buy Rp during the sale?

Claudialicious

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno51 View Post
I understand how it could if for the first and third questions, but if the person didn't open the chest yet and someone else tried to send the same champion, would it still be listed as an owned champion?
I think unless they both send at the same time, the first one will go through, but the second one wont

Inferno51

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
There is no way to decline gifts at this point, even awesome ones like my friend Teemo. However, if you email Player Support and ask them to remove content from your account, they would probably takae care of you.
Are you Teemo's father, you look like Teemo's father.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

12-12-2012
8 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMercilessTroll View Post
Question: If we purchase RP now, will we get a holiday bonus for our selves or not this year? Not sure if i should get RP now or later!
The RP bonus promotion was done in September this year, so it is safe to buy RP without worrying that you're about to miss another one.