if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungril View Post
Hey,

need help again about jungling which is my main role. I recently noticed how big of a difference that junglers have been effected by these nerfs, buffs and the new items that are being introduced in season 3. This has put me in a hole on who are the junglers right now that shine. This is why i came to you, i want to know who are the junglers that excel at most jungling aspects (the best junglers in current meta). Thanks.
At the moment hecarim is fantastic. Nautilus is actually better now, lee is still strong. honestly more people are viable now than ever before. just work on whoeever you feel you like best.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRKBBLADE View Post
Hey mate. My build. Boots 3pots. 2 dorans blade + burtalizer. Then boots of mobality bloodthirster or black cleaver depending if i want health. Grab a GA and black cleaver if i didnt get it before. Maw or frozen mallet depending on enemy team. Thanks
drop boots of mobility late for merc treads. Burst a target WITHOUT dying for it, and burst a second one.

Also work on leadership, winning games is more about mechanical control of your character.

Qsario

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
I disagree

Amumu and morgana both have hard counters.

An aggressive counter jungler is a nightmare for amumu.

Kat diana and fizz all stomp on morg when played well. You can also counter her ult with a good lee or janna.
Janna can counter both of their ults and Kat's as well, actually. It's especially fun if you can use your ult to pin them to a wall and kill them.

ZRKBBLADE

12-12-2012

Thanks. How do u view Talon this season?? Is he good in soloQ? Any of the new items are good on him?? Except for Cleaver. Do u know/encountered any good talons that can give me advice??

Cardboardowl

12-12-2012

Quote:
Thanks. How do u view Talon this season?? Is he good in soloQ? Any of the new items are good on him?? Except for Cleaver. Do u know/encountered any good talons that can give me advice??
Talon is honestly broken right now bc of the cleaver. Incredibly viable but it won't last long, take advantage while you can.

shengbiao

12-12-2012

Bump, simply because it's amazing that someone with the elo you have is willing to help out anyone and everyone. There needs to be more people like you in the LoL community! Thank you for your help, it's great to have someone to bounce ideas off of

AskKarthus

12-12-2012

What is the best way to build Karthus? I heard Mpen is OP right now.

Cardboardowl

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
What is the best way to build Karthus? I heard Mpen is OP right now.
RoA rabadon Zhonya void maybe that new archangels staff somewhere.

Rabadons and void are still core.

ZRKBBLADE

12-12-2012

Also. U said cleaver is very strong right now. I do agree but how do u view cleaver stacking ???? (2+ cleavers) personally i find stacking bc is good on every bruiser right now. But would u think frozen mallet, cleaver and last whisper will be stronger?? But u do miss out on the cdr for more armoir pen. Ur thoughts??

Cardboardowl

12-12-2012

Quote:
Also. U said cleaver is very strong right now. I do agree but how do u view cleaver stacking ???? (2+ cleavers) personally i find stacking bc is good on every bruiser right now. But would u think frozen mallet, cleaver and last whisper will be stronger?? But u do miss out on the cdr for more armoir pen. Ur thoughts??
having 2 is ok. Having 3 or more is just silly and excessive.