Your lores suggestions for The bandle city spellsword concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle Swordler

12-12-2012

This topic is for those of you that want to share your own lore proposals for that concept I made.
You can use both the names Quip or Laguard as you like or even propose your own name
Related topic: A yordle with a swordle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1rst proposal: (Briefcase Bunny NA)
As a young yordle, Laguard could never control his power. He caused accidents constantly, destroyed his home, Bandle City. That is, until Veigar found him. Veigar, whom also was raised on the streets, helped Laguard control his unbelievable power. They worked on their magic skills. Veigar turned to books of power, while Laguard simply had to control his emotions. Laguard’s natural control of his power angered Veigar. Veigar left to learn and explore the world. Laguard was lost without his brother-in-magic. He searched for his friend. His travels made him have deep control over his emotions. He developed Willpower. His search for Veigar led him to Shurima Desert. Laguard was intrigued by the incredible floating pyramids. His curiosity possessed him to search the wonders. After entering the pyramids, Laguard saw a young human trying to pick up a large artifact. The human saw Laguard and immediately called him over. The young man asked Laguard if he had magic. Laguard responded and tried to lift the amulet. He couldn’t control himself; he had no willpower. The man drew a sword out of his pack. He handed it to Laguard. The sword glows and runes are carved into the sword. Laguard feels his emotions balance. He lifts the relic with ease. The blond gentleman leaves barely being able to carry the artifact. He doesn’t seem worried about the sword. Laguard stares at the sword, stunned, trying to read the runes. As he stands in bewilderment, violet lights flash around him. The purple flashes show him his memory, growing up on the streets, buildings being destroyed by his power, lives ruined. He looked at everything with disgust; he returned to Bandle City to fix every wrong he has caused. He continued to help until he saw the boy who had given him is sword in the League of Legends. Ezreal was his name. He saw Veigar also. Laguard went to the summoners for help reuniting him with his acquaintances. He is currently attempting to join the League.
“While I have only seen his power once, Laguard is stronger than any other competitor I have met.”
-Ezreal
“I may have been jealous before, but now I am lucky Laguard is not my enemy in the League.”
-Veigar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy, let's see what you've got

Briefcase Bunny

12-12-2012

Woot! First Lore and First Post!!!
(Oh and free of charge bump)

Working on Another Lore Idea for Laguard

Grimdalus

12-17-2012

Lore:
(Vengeance)
When Laguard was young, his village was caught in the middle in a skirmish between Demacian and Noxus forces. The entire village was burned down to the ground during the conflict. Laguard fleed to safety, after seeing the murder of his beloved parents, he swore revenge over the humans that ravaged his village. Devavasted and truamatised, he ran towards Bandle City, clutching a Noxian Sword which he picked up.

When he arrived there, with vengeance fresh in his heart. In Bundle City, he meet his best friend Veigar, who spent many hours studying and learning the arcane arts with. He began to master the arcane arts, specializing in magic which is dangerous against durable people.

Then suddenly... his world changed in a blink of eyes. His best friend, Veigar was trading with the Shady Noxian dealers, he was suspicious of their motives. He tried to warn and stop Veigar from making a deal with those Traders but he was too late and his friend disappeared from his life. Laguard started train even more furiously than ever before, he contacted Heimerdinger who put in special mechanical devices in his chest that would strengthed his ties with the arcane world.

After years of training and dedication, he mastered both the way of the sword and the way of magic. He departed to find his friend Veigar and try to return to a stable life. After hours of trecherous nights and days travelling throughout Runeterra, he found his friend Veigar but Veigar had changed dramitically... Veigar tried to convice Laguard to turn to dark magic but Laguard refuse. He instead promised to hunt down all those humans because they are apparently the cause of all problems in Runeterra and exterminating them all would be the only way to save Runeterra.

He ran away from Veigar as fast as he could to escape him so he could not harm his friend. He then continued to wander until he reached the Instiute of War, where he done a demonstration of his power. He then proceeded to demand a spot in the League of Legends. His overall goal in the League of Legends is to proove that Yordles are better than humans and to encourage other Yordles to join his cause to exterminate all humans.

"I have never meet a Yordle with so much hate in his hate."
- Heimerdinger
"Let me... see... Languard is a danger to annoy non-yordle, I am happy I am a yordle..."
- Veigar

King Hecarim

12-19-2012

Lore:
LaGuard was a simple yordle. Loving, laughing. One day, his evil brother (not always evil), with his heart so dark, destroyed the only thing LaGuard loved. With nothing to live for except revenge, LaGuard set out to find the mystery's of the yordle's.

He began to search for power to stop Veigar and make him pay.

On his journey, LaGuard found a settlement of a peacful race known as the Ordle's.
When he first came to them, LaGuard was on the verge of having his heart turning black, and possibly even darker than his brother. The Ordle's introduced him to to a power source that was only known to them.

An ancient power. The sight of this source would bring warmth to the coldest heart.... With all of his courage, LaGaurd hurled himself into the white abyss.

The Ordle's stood around in awe, not know what was going to happen.

will continue after this match xD