Nidalee Champion Spotlight and Visual Upgrade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Awesome update, but I really wished you fixed the cat form's running animation a bit, or maybe used references from a real cat/lion/cougar/etc when they're running at full speed. It looks awkward and stiff compared to the old one. :\ I hope you reconsider and fix the anatomy like the length of it's torso.

Buboniic

12-11-2012

Good thing she is free this week, Time to test it!

Luxum

12-11-2012

did her halloween skin get rd done also?

Nicˇdemus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

i really have to note, while phreak said bestial phonetically correct based on the spelling, the word is BEASTIAL, meaning like a beast the modern spelling simply lacks the a for some reason although is still pronounced as if the a was there.

dont ask me who decided to drop the a but still say it, i dont write the dictionary, but hey, best-ial just sounds dumb

CLG DoubIelift

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am n°°b View Post
nothing in my mail.
hes just trolling u

Warrensby

12-11-2012

Is...is it really pronounced nee-da-lee? Have I been saying it wrong this whole time?

Lou

12-11-2012

When is the next patch, if you don't mindme asking?

Aametherar

12-11-2012

No update on her most dated skin. I didn't mind the others. That being said I disagree with the AD masteries, I've tried a lot and the offense ones really allow early lane dominance, she can sustain anyways with heal as long as you don't overextend. I have a lot more success with offense than I did with defense which I used for a long time.

Anyways I realize her other skin is cheap and maybe not financially a good idea to spend time updating but it's a bit beyond dated, it doesn't even feel like it fits in the game anymore or was it retired? If it was then nevermind :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrensby View Post
Is...is it really pronounced nee-da-lee? Have I been saying it wrong this whole time?
To me it'll always be nid not need (regardless of what insane reason Phreak has to call her whatever he may call her as he seems to have a strange thing about pronouncing champion names), heck she's even called nid for short in game.

Bacur

12-11-2012

Is it a new policy or something, they are making sexual looking characters less sexual? It looks like no more Sasha Grey and all hail Homegrown.

Tho Phreak is a monster, can not imagining how he is able to say "tons of damage" without laughing his ass off. Probably a montage xd

Mael

12-11-2012

@WPD Freaxxx
Should be this week.