Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gosu M R H

12-11-2012

bump.

xDisgrace

12-11-2012

bump

El Funko

12-11-2012

Australian server hosting and bandwidth costs are well above what Riot would pay for the equivalent in the US. However there are companies willing to help with that because they recognise that bringing the world's most played game to Australians would be a big deal.

I work at iiNet, Australia's 2nd largest broadband ISP, as part of the team that run our gaming network and we would be incredibly eager to discuss what we can offer in terms of datacentre hosting to Riot. With DSL quotas what they are in Australia, being able to offer quota-free traffic to our customers who play League of Legends would be a huge PR boost for us.

If anyone from Riot wants to discuss this proposal further, feel free to send me a PM and I'll provide my contact info.

razormadness

12-11-2012

bumpers

Victim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Funko View Post
Australian server hosting and bandwidth costs are well above what Riot would pay for the equivalent in the US. However there are companies willing to help with that because they recognise that bringing the world's most played game to Australians would be a big deal.

I work at iiNet, Australia's 2nd largest broadband ISP, as part of the team that run our gaming network and we would be incredibly eager to discuss what we can offer in terms of datacentre hosting to Riot. With DSL quotas what they are in Australia, being able to offer quota-free traffic to our customers who play League of Legends would be a huge PR boost for us.

If anyone from Riot wants to discuss this proposal further, feel free to send me a PM and I'll provide my contact info.
someone from riot please contact this man!

Sainthobbit

12-11-2012

guiy

Valarsis

12-11-2012

Oceanic servers would be rad!

wolfezin

12-11-2012

bump

Evulpix

12-11-2012

We want answers Riot !

Evulpix

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Funko View Post

Not that we have LoL Forum Pms :/