New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 4)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cool Creator

12-10-2012

Seems like an ok week. Can save my IP now.

ARainySundae

12-10-2012

nice a whole new set of cool champs i have not tried thanks Riot

THEMathKid98

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Lol I hardly see free weekers anyway.

TheStealthyRogue

12-10-2012

I'm hoping to try Nautilus and Vladimir. And I also to get to show the scrubs how to play Nidalee.

OFsoldier

12-10-2012

wait, wasnt kass JUST on free week, like 2 weeks ago? and vlad? 0.o

ToumasZ

12-10-2012

Please put Hecarim Riot Games :c

TheStealthyRogue

12-10-2012

We might as well call this week the champs that are little to never used week. As I read in the comments most people don't own these champs.

EdwardFlunky45

12-10-2012

I expect some good spears this week haha... Good luck landing skillshots, or trolling so hard with singed.

Dan The Enigma

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysreqVaries View Post
Darius isn't OP; he's just annoying as sh*t. Besides, why should he, out of over 100 champs, be free at least once every 3 months?
Because if there's about... 108 champs, and 8 champs are free each week, it's only fair that he should be free at least once every three months. 8 champs x 12 weeks = 96. So he SHOULD be free next week. Or hell, this week. I mean, so many champs get repeats in that 3 month period. How unfair is it to those that want to try out Darius before he buys them. And I never said he was. I said that people ***** and moan about Darius being OP. And you're a dirty liar if you haven't seen at least one ***** about it. And 3 months is pretty fair especially considering those that be free at least twice a month... and I know that Riot puts that some champs are more free than others because they are simpler to play (aka, the ACTUAL OP champs...), but it still is pretty unfair that whenever people want to sample champs they haven't played yet, they have to wait a whole week, and hope to god that they get to. Otherwise, they wait ANOTHER week and gamble... and so on and so forth.

Brady1465

12-10-2012

soooo when is the nid remake coming?