A Must READ Increasing your ranked wins. How? Easy steps. Updated 2012

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1aw

12-10-2012

This. All of this.

You sir, are a glorious and wanted member of this community. YOU are everything that is good about this community.

Literally right before I read this post I told myself that I was done with general discussion and that is rather spend time here reading and improving my game. I main jungle and just from reading your paragraph on it I learned so much already. So I want to thank you for taking time and trying to help those of us who are less skilled than you. People like you are what this community could use more of. Thanks a lot. Good read. Favorited.

Mid saMux

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1nkz View Post
This. All of this.

You sir, are a glorious and wanted member of this community. YOU are everything that is good about this community.

Literally right before I read this post I told myself that I was done with general discussion and that is rather spend time here reading and improving my game. I main jungle and just from reading your paragraph on it I learned so much already. So I want to thank you for taking time and trying to help those of us who are less skilled than you. People like you are what this community could use more of. Thanks a lot. Good read. Favorited.
Thank you so much, and it's people like you sir that make me want to write more guides. I love helping people understand about the game better, and as a jungler role alot of responsibility is put upon you. Don't let people get to you, play the best you can, learn from every game. I really appreciate the post.

Mid saMux

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoWallaWoH View Post
I appreciate your post. I VERY much appreciated the information in regards to "Freezing" the lane. I know there is a lot of different "plays" you could do throughout the game that offer amazing results, and am learning this from watching and reading reviews and games. My goal is to become an excellent support for my team anytime I play. I have learned the basics, and am effective at them. I need to learn how to counter utl's and effectively counter pick my support champ. Any suggestions?
Sure lets say for example, they have a AoE team. A janna would be best, her ult counters AoE ults. Soraka will counter someone like Karthus, and Sona is very good if your team doesn't have much CC. A good support needs to play back and never over extend without her adc, always have River, tribush, and 2nd bush warded in lane, so you are covered by all sides. Just keep at it, you will get better, especially at support, we need more players that main support Good luck

As far as countering supports with another support, It's kind of dependant on which AD carry you both have.

Mid saMux

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uridon View Post
so what is your advice to someone who follows all this advice and does it even a step better, but still gets stuck in losing matches over and over and over?
Well, that's just bad luck I suppose, I can't play the game for you, but if you're doing these steps and still losing every game, it must be your playstyle or you're not building correctly, OR you are just getting very unlucky. Id have to look at your stats and let you know more.

Tanathalis

12-10-2012

Thanks a ton

D3Macster

12-10-2012

Bump

Rylentlar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

I found at least six grammatical errors. You do make a good point though and I wish more people played to better themselves.

I personally am on a 6 ranked game winning streak just because I've relaxed and started taking an introverted prospective on playing (i.e. I blame myself for my mistakes.). I am only in the 900 bracket.

Mid saMux

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylentlar View Post
I found at least six grammatical errors. You do make a good point though and I wish more people played to better themselves.

I personally am on a 6 ranked game winning streak just because I've relaxed and started taking an introverted prospective on playing (i.e. I blame myself for my mistakes.). I am only in the 900 bracket.
I'm glad keep up the win streak. The lower elo is actually much more difficult to climb out of, because alot of people in that elo don't really follow the meta. But good luck in climbing. And yes i'm not an english teacher, so I don't really perfect my grammar :P

lIllIllIlIllIllI

12-10-2012

As someone whose played over 3,000 games, and reached over 1700 ELO, I have to say that ELO Hell DOES exist. You can check my lolking, and see that my K/D ratio is great, but I have a **** load of losses. This is because I frequently win my lane AND help other lanes, but we STILL lose the game.

slickshoez

12-10-2012

Good read for sure. Thanks!