A Yordle with a Swordle!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Final Millenium

12-10-2012

I will accept this idea, but only if the sword is twice the size of Trynd's sword!

CorruptDictator

12-10-2012

I would buy this day one... but I really like Yordles.

FilthySaint

12-10-2012

You have my sword, young Yordle.

Yordle Swordler

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeN49
Lore aside, Fury can do anything really.
Just as I said, mechanic allready is within the game here i want it to boost AP and as you say there is no issue to it. You dont like the concept of a "spellsword" champion, that's an opinion.

Quote:
Hardly. With Rumble, "danger zone": is a bonus, and the resource behaves normally otherwise (notice how it's similar to 'energy'). You make it a central mechanic.
Because that's what we discuss, basicly willpower is just a bonus such as "danger zone" that wont disable you when you are full and that is stacking with your auto attack too.
If you put the ultimate appart then its working like rage you accumulate it you spend it with E end of story.
The ultimate is the only moment you'll have to "watch the bar" and honestly that's less tricky than staying in the danger-zone of rumble in a full scale team fight. In rumble case, you have to never use a spell over 80 hits but with time you memorise the good timing and dont fail it's the same here, it gives you cd reduction when you succeed and is stopped when you fail.
Quote:
the character really dosen't have much "Yordle with a sword" going on for it, nor do the mechanics make much sense, neither as a part of the concept nor on their own.
That's your opinion, if you would have done a lot better than you still can if you want. I am sorry if you dont see the logic between each spells and the thought process behind the whole thing. That's sad but unfortunately I did not want to make a "Yordle-riven" or a yordle Berseker.
If I wanted what I allready can have with other existing champions but with a different art I would have suggested a skin like this little cute one: http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/...gy-d4qp02i.jpg

Unfortunately I want him to be an anti-mage "spellsword" with strong blows and magic going all arround like the first art of Sinulca ilustrating the arcane "E" spell. The only other swordman in lol that manipulate magics is Yi and it looks more sneaky and focussed than explosive and unleashed to me.

LSA

12-10-2012

I really, really really really really really like the one with the hood.

Yordle Swordler

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghrope View Post
I really, really really really really really like the one with the hood.
Wow thanks <3 <3 <3
I'm not a professional artist, thus I'm really really glad you liked it. Maybe I should take drawings lessons when I'm done with economics

Darkwolfyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

He's melee but uses ap?

Yordle Swordler

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolfyy View Post
He's melee but uses ap?
Yap
In fact it's not really new in fantasy I'm amazed it's still missing in LoL
Some examples: (taken from almost anywhere)
Attachment 572020
Art 1
Art 2
Art 3

Yordle Swordler

12-10-2012

But as far as we might be concerned here
Attachment 572034
(if you search me im allready out) lol

laundrymonster

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didoodeladi View Post
Effect If "Q" is the last spell used before:

Active: Laguard imbue his sword wih nature element and pierce the ground damaging surrounding enemies and rooting them.

On hits passive: Laguard stops the enemy movement (that effect has 4 seconds cooldown) and apply bonus Ap damages.
The sword remains buffed for one minute or untill buff is replaced.

Effect If "W" is the last spell used before:

Active: Laguard imbue his sword wih arcanes and create a vortex in his off hand gathering magic energy and make it explode under him as a shock wave damaging units arround him. Bonus damages are based on the total affected units max ability power.
(the spell has 2 times first the gathering process that takes at least 0.5 seconds before the shock wave happen)

On hits passive: Laguard deals bonus AP damages and reduces the enemy's magic resist.

Effect If "E" is the last spell used before (also base spell):

Active: Laguard imbue his sword with fire and spin one time slashing all surrounding enemies burning them.

On hits passive: Laguard deals bonus AP damages applying a burning debuff on the enemy that can be stacked 5 times. When the 5 stacks are reached each additional attack on the same target will have his bonus AP damages doubled on that target.

Effect If R is the last spell used before:

Active: Laguard raise his sword and call storm upon it dealing damages to all enemies arround and slowing them

On hits passive: Deals extra magic damages to all enemies arround the target the more enemies there are the more the damages.

Wat? Where does this come in at all?