@Riot Tear of the Goddess - BROKE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoopSlapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

It says it has a 3 second cooldown for the mana gain ability... It might show the 3 second cooldown on the item, but if you spam all spells IE Sona Q,W,E back to back... it will give you all 3 spell cast of mana gain.

So instead of it proccing once, it will proc 3 times even knowing its with in 3 seconds.

Then if you build another Tear, it will give you the current mana you have gained onto your first one, instead of making you start over...

It's broke.

EDIT: Copy/Paste 2nd Page Response

I would like to bring this back from the dead, and show that the people that were arguing with me on how the item worked...

It was fixed a few patches ago... Corrected the wording to how i was describing/complaining on how it should have been working. Granted they changed the cooldown timer now, but fact still remains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki/lol
"V3.9:

Unique Passive - Mana Charge
Cooldown per charge increased to 4 seconds from 3.
Updated the tooltip to clarify its actual functionality."
Current: Unique Mana Charge: Grants +4 maximum Mana (max +750 Mana) for each spell cast and Mana expenditure (occurs up to 2 times every 8 seconds).

PoopSlapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

ttttt

Sybil Cut

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSlapped View Post
It says it has a 3 second cooldown for the mana gain ability... It might show the 3 second cooldown on the item, but if you spam all spells IE Sona Q,W,E back to back... it will give you all 3 spell cast of mana gain.

So instead of it proccing once, it will proc 3 times even knowing its with in 3 seconds.

Then if you build another Tear, it will give you the current mana you have gained onto your first one, instead of making you start over...

It's broke.
Intended. It shows the tooltip on both items, but giving you the mana only once due to sharing the same ability name. When you build it into a bigger item and it upgrades to Muramana or whatever, THEN the count resets.

I think, to your first point, that the cooldown only counts for individual skills, for the sake of cases such as Karthus' Q, etc. but I could be wrong.

Hobbsgoblin

12-11-2012

The cool down is supposed to be for the effect of the tear. Hes right it is broke to **** all with that. I don't know if they were broke before but they are now.

PoopSlapped

12-11-2012

I get the stacking tear things, but IIRC if you bought one and got 500 mana on it, and buy another.. it shouldn't say 500 to start. I havent tested it intensively because i dont ever get the item. I was playing and ultimate bravery game and the website made me build 2 of them lol. So thats how i noticed. Thought i should share since it is broke as all hell. Karthus Q, can stack real fast lol.

Rememdium

12-12-2012

Alright, I went into a custom game and bought 2 Tear of the Goddess, whenever you use an abilities both timers show up, however, you do NOT get double the mana per ability, only the intended 4mana per ability. They do both show up with the same bonus mana, however, when you transform one of the items the other one does not

1. Bought 2 Tear of the Goddess
2. Reach 750 bonus mana
3. Transform into Archangel's Staff
4 Second Tear of the Goddess is at 0

I should mention that apparently Archangel's Staff has priority over Maramune to transform.

PoopSlapped

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponea View Post
Alright, I went into a custom game and bought 2 Tear of the Goddess, whenever you use an abilities both timers show up, however, you do NOT get double the mana per ability, only the intended 4mana per ability. They do both show up with the same bonus mana, however, when you transform one of the items the other one does not

1. Bought 2 Tear of the Goddess
2. Reach 750 bonus mana
3. Transform into Archangel's Staff
4 Second Tear of the Goddess is at 0

I should mention that apparently Archangel's Staff has priority over Maramune to transform.
--- Okay, the cooldown thing is still messed up none the less. thanks for testing it further.

Yami arashi

12-12-2012

So, i was just experimenting in a custom game, and the cd in tear is working as it should, and now, after evolving from archangel and manamune, seraphs embrace and muramana stack the mana and abilities.

PoopSlapped

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami arashi View Post
So, i was just experimenting in a custom game, and the cd in tear is working as it should, and now, after evolving from archangel and manamune, seraphs embrace and muramana stack the mana and abilities.
--- there is no way... there is a 3 second cooldown on the tear in between ANY cast... You can face rolll all the skills with in the 3 seconds, and get all 3 procs of mana with in the "cooldown" limit of the tear.

Yami arashi

12-12-2012

i got only one or the game loves u, or it hates me xd