Season 3 Tristana Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oqwnM

12-08-2012

www.lolking.net/guides/19923

Check it out if you like playing Trist :P

oqwnM

12-09-2012

bump

Guy on a bus

12-09-2012

I have some input, you won't actually need Q until later lvls, and it's a huge power drain when you do use it early for a marginal boost in dps. You should pick up Q at lvl 4, maxing E early, taking one point in W at lvl 2.

With E you can harass will still getting CS. Especially if they are stupid enough to stand near minions.

oqwnM

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on a bus View Post
I have some input, you won't actually need Q until later lvls, and it's a huge power drain when you do use it early for a marginal boost in dps. You should pick up Q at lvl 4, maxing E early, taking one point in W at lvl 2.

With E you can harass will still getting CS. Especially if they are stupid enough to stand near minions.
You absolutely should not be maxing E first for 2 reasons;
1. It has horrible scaling with levels; only +30 total damage each level (+6 damage/sec, seeing how it's magic damage, is horrible)
2. It pushes lane even harder, which is already bad enough for Tristana.

Guy on a bus

12-09-2012

Already bad enough? Tristana is the queen of escaping ganks. Once it's level 3 or so it does quite a bit of damage.. enough to risk harassing with it. It has that nice *fire and forget* effect that will have your opponent licking his wounds while you are last hitting minions. If you get ganked, simply jump away. Not maxing E takes away so much harass that I don't even consider it anymore. This is coming from a long time tristana player. Although, I did take a year break, I played her just now same system (except with new black cleavers) and got first blood on veiger around level 4.

DerpyGeth

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on a bus View Post
Already bad enough? Tristana is the queen of escaping ganks. Once it's level 3 or so it does quite a bit of damage.. enough to risk harassing with it. It has that nice *fire and forget* effect that will have your opponent licking his wounds while you are last hitting minions. If you get ganked, simply jump away. Not maxing E takes away so much harass that I don't even consider it anymore. This is coming from a long time tristana player. Although, I did take a year break, I played her just now same system (except with new black cleavers) and got first blood on veiger around level 4.
Was veigar bot lane or were you mid lane? I haven't seen an ADC mid in...forever

oqwnM

12-11-2012

bump

Guy on a bus

12-11-2012

Mid lane... I suppose the reason you don't see them mid is because very few people are talented enough to harass and last hit? That game I had a really good CS count so.

Teh Best at L0L

12-11-2012

been building runaans and lifesteal quints because no dorans, thoughts anyone?