Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaMiTzNhan

11-29-2012

wah

DaMiTzNhan

12-06-2012

Well?

Pants are Dragon

12-08-2012

:O

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Hi there, I took some time and did you a favor in reviewing these cases you claim are innocent for you.
In Case 1 This player took a normal game function and used it to harass his team and his opponets. Also in game 4 "I know you gay Akali noob i know gay".
In Case 2 In game two as a support he decided he would take cs, his adc was not cool with it but he decided to do it anyways and then complain about the consequences this is refusing to communicate and helping the enemy team. Did you look at his score in the 4 games? It is so obvious that he intentionally fed. In addition in several of his games he was overly confrontational with his team mates looking for a reason to put them on ignore.
Because they did these things in these two cases and broke the summonerís code they do deserve this punishment. LoL is a free game and we have to sign a EULA saying we will follow the summonerís code in order to play. If you have any questions on how the tribunal works please take a look at my guide in the guides section. I hope this explained some of the reason behind their punishments take care and good luck my friend =)

DaMiTzNhan

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
In Case 2 In game two as a support he decided he would take cs, his adc was not cool with it but he decided to do it anyways and then complain about the consequences this is refusing to communicate and helping the enemy team.
Who are you to say supports deserve 0 cs?
You do realize Riot doesn't like this meta? (LOL, huge joke there RIOT! XDDD)

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMiTzNhan View Post
Who are you to say supports deserve 0 cs?
You do realize Riot doesn't like this meta? (LOL, huge joke there RIOT! XDDD)
Did you read what I said? Let me be clear. If a support wants cs they ask the adc. If the adc says yes then everything is cool. In this case the adc was not cool with it and this caused a huge problem with their team. Riot does allow you to go against the meta AS long as your team is cool with it. This is part of communicating with your team! If i were blits I would have asked in champion select, if I did not like the answer I would have picked a different support and done my best.

AForgotten Angel

12-08-2012

The First case I can understand being banned for as it is a very frustrating thing to have to deal with some one spamming in ANY FORM all game.

The second one just shows to prove how many in the tribunal are either just pressing punish to punish or are Elitists who believe if you die at all you are feeding.

The second case almost every game he has kills and assists and decent looking items, he seems to be there in team fights and seems to be doing his job at killing or getting them low enough others can get the kills. His scores aren't anything pretty and I am sure there were times he probably was too aggressive but I see nothing that screams 'I am a Troll Feeding"

Happy Orin

12-12-2012

Of course Riot wont respond. The Tribunal is perfect.

SomeBoss

12-13-2012

You won't even go to tribunal if you're reported for unskilled player. If you're reported for intentional feeding you'll go to tribunal and it's in their hands.

Indari

12-13-2012

that 1st game is punishable, he used it to harass

that 2nd game is TOTAL BS BAN. hmm no reds have replied? wonder why