Rarest skin you own or have seen.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toysoldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I own King Rammus

Kraemer

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
I got my King Rammus all legit-like. Account ID 3413 baby.
Me too! Closed beta buddies?

Beezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I've never come across an Urfwick or a Pax TF. I remember buying Urfwick for 5RP during an April Fool's event. I wish Riot did sales like that again.

Dm4c

12-08-2012

lolipoppy, I have only seen it ever once in game

Beezil

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONESAW IS READI View Post
For me, my rarest skins are Pax Jax and Riot Singed both acquired when I went to Pax Prime in 2010.

I've seen Riot Singed about 3 times, and Pax Jax on someone else last month.

The rarest skin I know is King Rammus.. I've seen it once. I saw Black Alistar and Zombie ryze (acclaimed rarest skins) about 2-3 times each.

I've seen King Rammus once.

What about you?

EDIT: Add a touch by adding your personal favorite skin! *you don't have to own it XD*
Mine would be Silent Night Sona (those tunes..) and Pax Jax. ( Not originally, but after realizing the rarity my love for it grew ^^ )
yep by far my favourite Sona skin evar! people always love seeing it in-game. Even when we loose, they always say "at least i finally got to see that skin in action."

RipeCoconut

12-08-2012

Seen: Old Saint Zilean (it was phreak!), Snow Bunny Nidalee, Santa Gragas, Kitty Kat Katarina, Pax TF.
Own: K9-Nasus

Dr Drew

12-08-2012

Many people own King Rammus. I have it as do 10+ people on my friends list.

I think that the rarest skin I own is Workshop Nunu. He was for sale for a few weeks in Christmas 2009. I have never, ever, seen it on another player.

Another extremely rare skin is Union Jack Fiddle. Not alot of people were spending money on skins during the Feb. 2010 winter olympics and I don't think I've actually seen this one in game.

Animato

12-08-2012

huntress sivir...i've only seen one other person have this skin so far

Stexe

Adjudicator

12-08-2012

Ernest Elf Tristana and Human Ryze are probably the rarest skins in the game (even rarer than PAX Twisted Fate I'd guess).

I own all of the Limited Edition skins, but I only think I've seen one or two other non-Rioters own Ernest Elf Tristana or Human Ryze.

Ernest Elf Tristana was only sold for like 2 or 3 days towards the end of the year when most people weren't playing. Human Ryze was the pre-order bonus for LoL if you bought a copy in a store (or through Amazon) -- which is much rarer than someone pre-ordering through LoL itself which gave Black Alistar.

My favorite LE skin? Reindeer Kog'maw is up there -- love Udyr (the producer) singing as Kog'maw. Probably, Mundo Mundo is my overall favorite -- I just laugh every time I think about the concept (Dr. Mundo dressing up as Dr. Mundo for Halloween) and hear the squeaky plastic cleaver thrown. Just a brilliant idea! Mad props to the person who came up with that.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-08-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Drew View Post
Many people own King Rammus. I have it as do 10+ people on my friends list.

I think that the rarest skin I own is Workshop Nunu. He was for sale for a few weeks in Christmas 2009. I have never, ever, seen it on another player.

Another extremely rare skin is Union Jack Fiddle. Not alot of people were spending money on skins during the Feb. 2010 winter olympics and I don't think I've actually seen this one in game.
Love me some Union Jack Fiddle.

*insert picture of crying Fiddlesticks silhouette transposed against the flag of the United Kingdom*