Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Duncan: Well he wasn't when I got here his experiments were running everywhere his belongs were stack in piles of junk...Man I was glad I got here...

Veigar: You Think I'm Useless That I Can't Do It Myself? NO I Do Not Need Assistance.
"I wonder why the League wasn't doing anything about it. Of course they might not have known but still, he can barely cook for himself."


"Well...let's see you do it then." Anayo says in a challenging tone


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-03-2012

((Veigars kit....BUMP STYLE

Q: Baleful Bump
W: Dark Bump
E:Bump Horizon
R:Primordial Bump))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
"I wonder why the League wasn't doing anything about it. Of course they might not have known but still, he can barely cook for himself."


"Well...let's see you do it then." Anayo says in a challenging tone
Duncan: Well in order for my master to eat he goes hunt down any creature he can find to consume in one day he mistaken a yordle for a bear, and kill him, and eaten the yordle and enjoyed the food piece.....Opps I mean the League job is only to see the champions live and survive for matches. Well for Veigar he was alive and well, and the League doesn't care about anything else.

Veigar: Ok I Will
Veigar blastes the Neon Sigh with a dark matter then it falls on Veigar..
Tis But A Scratch


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Duncan: Well in order for my master to eat he goes hunt down any creature he can find to consume in one day he mistaken a yordle for a bear, and kill him, and eaten the yordle and enjoyed the food piece.....Opps I mean the League job is only to see the champions live and survive for matches. Well for Veigar he was alive and well, and the League doesn't care about anything else.

Veigar: Ok I Will
Veigar blastes the Neon Sigh with a dark matter then it falls on Veigar..
Tis But A Scratch
Anayo sighs and shakes his head.

"Unfortunately you're correct. Perhaps he wouldn't be feasting on souls if the League might have done anything to help him."


Anayo leans over Veigar...which wasn't very hard...and looks at the good sized lump starting to take form.

"Well it's not a scratch but you might want to go get an ice pack if you don't want a mini-continent on you're head."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Anayo sighs and shakes his head.

"Unfortunately you're correct. Perhaps he wouldn't be feasting on souls if the League might have done anything to help him."


Anayo leans over Veigar...which wasn't very hard...and looks at the good sized lump starting to take form.

"Well it's not a scratch but you might want to go get an ice pack if you don't want a mini-continent on you're head."
Duncan: Well its far too late to fix that now so daily we go around...reaping souls from yordles... Anyways anything else you want to do?

Veigar: Yea Yea Laugh Laugh! I'm Suffering Here And You Just Laugh That's Just Great....
Veigar went out cold with a huge lump growing out out him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

12-05-2012

((Going to be less active due to having multiple tests and Finals coming up so bare with me...While School takes my life.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-05-2012

((Don't worry. Also this is going to be one post now, Anayo teleported to Veigar k? ))

Anayo sighs and picks up Veigar to bring him back into his lair.

"He removed the sign above his lair with a Dark Matter and somehow ended up failing to the point he hit himself and went out cold"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((Don't worry. Also this is going to be one post now, Anayo teleported to Veigar k? ))

Anayo sighs and picks up Veigar to bring him back into his lair.

"He removed the sign above his lair with a Dark Matter and somehow ended up failing to the point he hit himself and went out cold"
((Alright go ahead))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-05-2012

((alright ready for a reply.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((Don't worry. Also this is going to be one post now, Anayo teleported to Veigar k? ))

Anayo sighs and picks up Veigar to bring him back into his lair.

"He removed the sign above his lair with a Dark Matter and somehow ended up failing to the point he hit himself and went out cold"

Veigar wakes in the lair

Wait What Just Happen Where Is This!