Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

12-07-2012

Sarah took her hat off, and swung her feet up over the arm rest. She laid back, head in Odain's lap, and looked up at him.

"You're a Summoner, that's interesting enough to get you through the first date or two." Sarah replied. "You've just gotta get over your fear of the ask. Is there any girl you'd like to date~?"

OdainMorll

12-07-2012

He flinched and pulled his hands away from eachother as she laid down, one side of his mouth twitching a bit.

He would hesitate to respond at first, simply staring and blinking down at her before speaking softly. "Uhm...Noone in particular...Heh."

Ask Fortune

12-07-2012

Sarah smirked, and grabbed his hands. She placed them where they were before, which now, just happened to be a little below her neck.

"Relaaaaax." She said, amused. "Well, you shouldn't just approach random women at the market or something, that almost never works. Aren't you friends with any girls? Besides me~?"

OdainMorll

12-07-2012

He offered little resistance save for the flinching of his hands, trying his best to keep them as still as possible.

"I'd almost say no...I don't have too many good friends to begin with but I am acquainted with alot of people at the Institute."

He couldn't help but smile at her mention of friendship, though it was well hidden under his shyness.

AsktheBlindFist

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"It's a thing to love!" Sarah protested. "Don't get TOO into that lovey dovey respect and admire stuff, boy. Any sane woman still wants to be treated roughly in bed."

Aaaaaand Sarah hoped Janna didn't catch that last part.

"Oh, I'm alright." Sarah replied. "Sucks that we haven't met yet. What are we, the AD and the Support? We're matched up more than most, we should get to know each other~."
Lee sighed. "Sarah, I realize this may surprise you, but I view Janna for the woman she is on the inside, not on the outside. I love her for who she is, not for her body."

AskPantheon

12-07-2012

Quote:
"One ship against one ship, maybe." Sarah replied. "I'm a pirate hunter, not a commodore."
"Very well then, what was the largest battle you have participated in?"

Ask Shenn

12-07-2012

Quote:
"You do... errands?" Sarah asked, imagining Shen standing in line at some food stall with a bag of corn and a bag of gold. "That's... cute~."
"Yes... Errands." He said with a nod. "What's so cute about that?"

Ask Fortune

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
He offered little resistance save for the flinching of his hands, trying his best to keep them as still as possible.

"I'd almost say no...I don't have too many good friends to begin with but I am acquainted with alot of people at the Institute."

He couldn't help but smile at her mention of friendship, though it was well hidden under his shyness.
"Well, we've gotta work on that." Sarah said, smirking. "You seem nice. You've just gotta learn to relax a little." She poked his nose playfully. "We've gotta give you some more confidence~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee sighed. "Sarah, I realize this may surprise you, but I view Janna for the woman she is on the inside, not on the outside. I love her for who she is, not for her body."
"I never said you don't, boy." Sarah said. "But this may surprise YOU, but women like to be desired physically."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"Very well then, what was the largest battle you have participated in?"
"Well, there was this one time when five pirate ships attacked Bilgewater." Sarah said. "I was a part of the three other guard ships sent to engage them. We won, of course."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Yes... Errands." He said with a nod. "What's so cute about that?"
"It's just, the visual I get." Sarah said. "I can just imagine you standing at some market stall, smelling soaps to see which smells the most citrusy~."

OdainMorll

12-08-2012

Quote:
"Well, we've gotta work on that." Sarah said, smirking. "You seem nice. You've just gotta learn to relax a little." She poked his nose playfully. "We've gotta give you some more confidence~."
He sighed softly, remembering that Sarah /does/ manage a realationship advice clinic, looking a bit distraught as she pokes his nose.

"I've heard that kind of thing before, you know 'be yourself' and all that...it's never really worked though. If you are willing to give me some advice though, It'd be very appreciated."

His hands would relax quite alot, though this causes them to spread out a bit more to which Odain immediatly tenses them up, to avoid any 'mishaps'.

Ask Fortune

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
He sighed softly, remembering that Sarah /does/ manage a realationship advice clinic, looking a bit distraught as she pokes his nose.

"I've heard that kind of thing before, you know 'be yourself' and all that...it's never really worked though. If you are willing to give me some advice though, It'd be very appreciated."

His hands would relax quite alot, though this causes them to spread out a bit more to which Odain immediatly tenses them up, to avoid any 'mishaps'.
Sarah just smirked, chuckling. With a roll of her eyes, she grabbed one of his hands, and plopped it right onto her chest.

"There, now it happened, now you can stop trying to prevent it." She said, smirking mischievously. "It's not a matter of being yourself. It's being yourself, plus having the nerve to speak to a girl. What's the worst she can say, no?"