Tired of Troll-Games? [Petition]

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bl4zinH3rbs

11-30-2012

Signed. BEEN TEMP BANNED DUE TO MY TROLL TEAMATES REPORTING ME. GG RIOT SERIOUSLY GET YOUR STUFF CHECKED.

Christin

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSnipe View Post
Disagree. 3/5 to kick? That's ridiculous. It should instead be a report option, where either the person you report gets consequences, or the person who falsely reported gets consequences.
No no no, you misunderstand me, it doesn't kick anyone, it disbands the que and pairs you all with different people

jinbaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

signed

Synit

12-01-2012

Signed....

Samozlo

12-01-2012

signed

Christin

12-07-2012

Bumped

Hyperion Terror

12-07-2012

I am currently going to school for the production of video games in Seattle. I would love to have the opportunity to join the Riot community when I finish. If I do make it in the future, I would love to see and hopefully help with these changes that are deemed very necessary. I play LoL on a regular basis along with ranked games. The single most troublesome thing about ranked is the trolls. No matter how good you are, there is no way to carry a troll, especially one who feeds the enemy team for the fun of it. I understand that it is Riot's up most priority to make the game better in every way. However, it is necessary that these trolls be punished or at the very least avoidable for this game to progress any further. I sign this petition in the hopes that changes come to fruition.

SIGNED

Toph Sinex

12-08-2012

This game isn't even FUN anymore. At times I would want seriousness and could play that way but now, EVER GAME has a troll, EVERY GAME has a feeder, EVERY GAME has a leaver.

Break Matchmaking more RIOT, it makes your audience love you.

Signed

Nightwhite3

12-08-2012

signed

Christin

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperion Terror View Post
I am currently going to school for the production of video games in Seattle. I would love to have the opportunity to join the Riot community when I finish. If I do make it in the future, I would love to see and hopefully help with these changes that are deemed very necessary. I play LoL on a regular basis along with ranked games. The single most troublesome thing about ranked is the trolls. No matter how good you are, there is no way to carry a troll, especially one who feeds the enemy team for the fun of it. I understand that it is Riot's up most priority to make the game better in every way. However, it is necessary that these trolls be punished or at the very least avoidable for this game to progress any further. I sign this petition in the hopes that changes come to fruition.

SIGNED
Thank you, and I hope you get to join riot someday. It would be great to have a player use his real experiences to enhance the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiivolution View Post
This game isn't even FUN anymore. At times I would want seriousness and could play that way but now, EVER GAME has a troll, EVERY GAME has a feeder, EVERY GAME has a leaver.

Break Matchmaking more RIOT, it makes your audience love you.

Signed
RIOT listen to this guy, I feel exactly the same about games these days, and I know for sure we're not the only ones who feel like this about the game

12345612 ... 13