The Stripper Pole Is Too Much

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veevos

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedali View Post
I have every god damn right to tell you what morale is. You'd probably be a better person if someone had told you about morale sooner.

And just you try to stop me.
Hehe, thank you.

RoyalSequence

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veevos View Post
First off, I'm a guy. I've been playing League for 2 years, and I've mained Katarina most of that time, so any skins that come out for Kat, I'm all over them.

Except this Xmas Katarina skin.

I don't care that she's dressed like a hooker, I don't care that she has a tacky hair color (IMHO). But the stripper pole? C'mon, Riot. That is WAY over the top. Until now, the sexy skins have been plentiful but somewhat tame, and this one is just a bit too much. I will happily buy this skin if (AND ONLY IF) they take out the stripper pole recall animation. There's no reason for it at all. The skin can stand on it's own apart from that.

Let's show Riot that there is a point where it becomes too raunchy. A significant amount of sexy is acceptable, but lets keep these Trampion skins to a minimum.

- Veevos
I love my trampion skins!

Kmiavdaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
You're trying to argue with tasteless idiots.

It's not going very well.

Does this surprise you?

It really shouldn't.
nice, so I'm tasteless idiot just because I don't mind if this game have sexy skins or not. Tell me more about myself, you clearly know more about me than I do.

Lina Perverse

12-07-2012

You know what OP?

Riot wants more money(aka greedy) so they make the champions looks more s.lutty than they already are since they know LoL is at its burial and want to milk money from people and charge them for OP(OverPriced).

Either that deal with it or GTFO this game.

Aerinx

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlordofsigimigi View Post
There are like seven or eight topics about Katarina being on a pole.

Can we talk about how the new in-game layout is distracting and unnecessarily difficult to maneuver around instead? x_o
Sure we can, in any thread made for that.

JoDari

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen Kozuki View Post
Maybe you should stop judging women and calling them tramps because they are doing something you don't like.
Oh. Was this a woman that designed this skin?

IS15887fc5be902fd220f1f

12-07-2012

The stripper pole is the thing that makes me want to buy the skin. I would not buy it if it did not have the pole because I don't play Kat normally.

OneAlmond

12-07-2012

IMHO, The Candy Cane is not enough.

People are failing to see here that the problem is not LoL, but society. LoL is a piece of art that reflects what it's creators want it to reflect, and what people want to buy. What people want to buy is based on what society urges us to buy.

So please stop spamming these threads here, it's not LoL's problem, but Society's problem. Why don't you write your congressman or something (oh wait they're useless, maybe a public protest would be better...)

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmiavdaen View Post
nice, so I'm tasteless idiot just because I don't mind if this game have sexy skins or not. Tell me more about myself, you clearly know more about me than I do.
I've exhausted my supply of information, I'm afraid. I can't tell you anything if you don't give me anything to go on.

For example, if you post telling me that you love Stormfront, I can call you a racist moron.

If you post telling me that you're excited that the video game you play is adding more cartoon strippers, I can call you a tasteless idiot.

You seem to be under the impression that I'm psychic. Sadly, that is not the case. I'm merely capable of reading. Everyone else who shares that capability would be equally suited to describing how ****ing stupid you are.

ThornAlavarn

12-07-2012

Don't think I've ever seen a thread with so many downvotes not be closed...