The Stripper Pole Is Too Much

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Queso Queen

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
meanwhile in Nidalee's dance...

Exactly.

I don't understand how people can be so upset about Kat's dance and not at the same time be ticked about Nids.

People are stupid.

Tsubakixv

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veevos View Post
If Riot leaves this as the "worst of the worst", then I'll live, but if it gets worse I'm a little worried about where we'll end up. And we're hoping to see MLG on prime time television? Not with these kind of skins.
Ive seen far worse on Tv, Overruled.

Pool Party Kat

12-07-2012

Is there a link to all this new stuff being posted in GD?

Trynd The King

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubakixv View Post
Ive seen far worse on Tv, Overruled.
^ this

Veevos

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catonmars View Post
Ok seriously. I know Morelllo has said this before but ALL OF THE OTHER CHRISTMAS SKINS are set to a wider audience with varying tastes. You don't get to say: "This one isn't allowed because I want to be morally overbearing!" If some people want this kind of skin, that's fine, they can have this kind of skin. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Problem solved. I don't have any problem with you having your opinion and buying what you want but I'll be damned if you get to tell me what I should or should not be able to buy.
+10 points for the picture, +10 points for sound logic.

I don't want to take anything away from other people. If they feel that they really, really want to have the stripper pole recall animation, by all means let them make their voices heard. By the same token, I'm voicing my opinion as an RP-buying member of the League community that I'd like there to be a line that we don't cross when designing skins.

Delicious Smores

12-07-2012

Quote:
If Riot leaves this as the "worst of the worst", then I'll live, but if it gets worse I'm a little worried about where we'll end up. And we're hoping to see MLG on prime time television? Not with these kind of skins.
https://www.google.com/search?q=NFL+...w=1920&bih=955

Not to mention that this Kat Pole thing pales compared to some of the raunchier humor seen in things like How I Met Your Mother.

Veevos

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fatalii View Post
Is there a link to all this new stuff being posted in GD?
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12...be-update.html

Skins are at the bottom of the page.

Phykos

12-07-2012

Where in the hell are people finding these damn skins? lol

EDIT: Shen'd

StriderXplosive

12-07-2012

Quote:
First off, I'm a guy. I've been playing League for 2 years, and I've mained Katarina most of that time, so any skins that come out for Kat, I'm all over them.

Except this Xmas Katarina skin.

I don't care that she's dressed like a hooker, I don't care that she has a tacky hair color (IMHO). But the stripper pole? C'mon, Riot. That is WAY over the top. Until now, the sexy skins have been plentiful but somewhat tame, and this one is just a bit too much. I will happily buy this skin if (AND ONLY IF) they take out the stripper pole recall animation. There's no reason for it at all. The skin can stand on it's own apart from that.

Let's show Riot that there is a point where it becomes too raunchy. A significant amount of sexy is acceptable, but lets keep these Trampion skins to a minimum.

- Veevos
It's kind of a little over the top tbh. I'm 26 and a dude and I feel they went a little overboard. Aside from that the skin is trash anyways. No animations except for the pole recall.

TheDancingDead

12-07-2012

No, the stripper pole is fine.

Stop being a feminist hero, it's not going to get you any hawt innerwebz gfs. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Period.