The Stripper Pole Is Too Much

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veevos

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floozyl1f3 View Post
As a professional dancer, I really dislike how you are implying just because I know how to work a pole I am a tramp >.<
I apologize for implying that every dancer is a tramp! That was not my intent. The skin doesn't do much to suggest any classiness that dancers such as your self may exhibit, it's just meant to be simple eye candy.

Runix

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
I'm just annoyed at people going for such a weak justification when they know it's very clear that it was meant to be teh secksy time.
This. It's obviously yet another in a long line of "for the entertainment of our teenage boy audience" skins, so it's ridiculous to assert that it's all about women's rights or exercise.

Frankly, I think I've about had it with Riot's attitude toward women. I've spent a significant amount of money on this game, but when paying customers complain about the way that women are depicted, it's nothing but nice-sounding things about how they want a variety in design, then more skins with scantily-clad females dancing and talking in very suggestive ways.

If Riot wants to keep designing the game for insecure teenage boys, go for it, I'll take my money elsewhere.

Runix

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floozyl1f3 View Post
As a professional dancer, I really dislike how you are implying just because I know how to work a pole I am a tramp >.<
I'm not sure how I am supposed to take this comment seriously given your summoner name.

Logios

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenster View Post
You know that whole touching that that will bring a bouncer onto your skull like a ton of bricks?
Come to FL, that stupid rule doesn't exist. Touching during a lap dance is not only allowed, but encouraged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Owl View Post
Hard to sympathize with that name. Not impossible, but hard.
I see what you did there.

Veevos

12-07-2012

Quote:
Doesn't take much away either. Kat has always been a highly dangerous but ridiculously sexy individual. Ever been to a strip club? You know that whole touching that that will bring a bouncer onto your skull like a ton of bricks? Wouldn't be that way with Kat, she'd take care of it herself.

She loves her body and shows it off for the defiance and taunting of the desires of others. :U
You make a valid point, and I could see her beating the **** out of a touchy patron. I just see the slippery slope in these skins, and I want there to be a clear line for Riot to know what's too much sleaze.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
meanwhile in Nidalee's dance...
Yeah, Nidalee's been pole-dancing for two years now.

ChocolateMang0

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runix View Post
This. It's obviously yet another in a long line of "for the entertainment of our teenage boy audience" skins, so it's ridiculous to assert that it's all about women's rights or exercise.

Frankly, I think I've about had it with Riot's attitude toward women. I've spent a significant amount of money on this game, but when paying customers complain about the way that women are depicted, it's nothing but nice-sounding things about how they want a variety in design, then more skins with scantily-clad females dancing and talking in very suggestive ways.

If Riot wants to keep designing the game for insecure teenage boys, go for it, I'll take my money elsewhere.
cya!

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Doesn't take much away either. Kat has always been a highly dangerous but ridiculously sexy individual. Ever been to a strip club? You know that whole touching that that will bring a bouncer onto your skull like a ton of bricks? Wouldn't be that way with Kat, she'd take care of it herself.

She loves her body and shows it off for the defiance and taunting of the desires of others. :U
This is why a gentleman asks first.

Trynd The King

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runix View Post

bye

Olek Skilgannon

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veevos View Post
They can keep making sexy skins, but Katarina is a bad-ass assassin. Not a stripper.
And as such, has to get close to men to do her job.