The Stripper Pole Is Too Much

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veevos

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koelof View Post
Skins do not do anything to change lore, or the original design.

They are not canon.
I know that, same with all of the Jax skins with weapons, but a sleazy stripper pole animation doesn't really add much to the skin.

AlphariusRising

12-07-2012

I agree that it's kinda tasteless, but I'm not going to say they shouldn't include it. Other people might enjoy it, who am I to say they shouldn't buy the skin because of my preferences?

Besides, by the time it comes out I'll be too busy going all first of the north star with the classy, conservatively dressed robot-hands lady to deal with whatever skins are coming out.

Floozyl1f3

12-07-2012

As a professional dancer, I really dislike how you are implying just because I know how to work a pole I am a tramp >.<

Delicious Smores

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veevos View Post
I know that, same with all of the Jax skins with weapons, but a sleazy stripper pole animation doesn't really add much to the skin.
Doesn't take much away either. Kat has always been a highly dangerous but ridiculously sexy individual. Ever been to a strip club? You know that whole touching that that will bring a bouncer onto your skull like a ton of bricks? Wouldn't be that way with Kat, she'd take care of it herself.

She loves her body and shows it off for the defiance and taunting of the desires of others. :U

And it was K

12-07-2012

You all know Kat isn't doing this for exercise. Especially not dressed like that. I'm disappointed by the dance, but ultimately I don't really care. I'm just annoyed at people going for such a weak justification when they know it's very clear that it was meant to be teh secksy time.

HolyHammerStrike

12-07-2012

I kind of like the skin actually....it reminds me of an ex of mine. Not the clothes just her shape and hair color...

Antholagnia

12-07-2012

it's funny

Mango Shake

12-07-2012

op's hivemind logic is full of more holes than swiss cheese

Mxie

12-07-2012

Pole dancing is not stripping. Have you seen those girls that are really into pole dancing? I'd bet money that they could beat me up in a straight fight.

Great Owl

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floozyl1f3 View Post
As a professional dancer, I really dislike how you are implying just because I know how to work a pole I am a tramp >.<
Hard to sympathize with that name. Not impossible, but hard.

12345612 ... 26