Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah raised a finger, and poked Shen's nose.

"Witty~." She cooed. "I knew there was a lady charmer somewhere in there. Nevermind each thing I know. Just rest assured that I know a lot about Ionia. I visit a lot, after all. Ginger is awesome for seasickness."
Shen's eyes focused on the finger that poked his nose, making him go cross-eyed. He shook his head slightly and nodded. "If you say so. Perhaps if you are in Ionia sometime, I will see you while running my errands."

Ask Fortune

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle blinked "..I'd rather not.." she simply replied
"Nobody said you had a say in it." Sarah said, advancing on Kayle with her arms extended. "Use your wings, too~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee chuckled. "Indeed, we are quite similar. I love her greatly for her compassion and kindness."
"What of how smooth she feels?" Sarah asked, grinning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen's eyes focused on the finger that poked his nose, making him go cross-eyed. He shook his head slightly and nodded. "If you say so. Perhaps if you are in Ionia sometime, I will see you while running my errands."
"You do... errands?" Sarah asked, imagining Shen standing in line at some food stall with a bag of corn and a bag of gold. "That's... cute~."

AsktheBlindFist

12-07-2012

"She has soft skin yes, though how that is relevant I do not know."

Ask Janna

12-07-2012

As the conversation goes with Lee and the Bounty Hunter, a huge cloud in the clear skies formed, looking like a huge, solid heart. But for blind people, they would smell the aroma of musk, pink, and hear a harmonious tune, but mostly just wind. Lee would hear this tune, clearly and unobstructed, in Janna's voice, just as she comes in floating. She spins some time before landing, slowing down, and walks behind the monk as her hair settles down. She gives him a hug from behind, with a long kiss in the cheek.

AsktheBlindFist

12-07-2012

Lee was slightly startled at the sudden smell and tune, but upon realizing it was Janna he smiled. He laid his hands over hers. "Hello love, how are you feeling?"

Ask Janna

12-07-2012

Quote:
Lee was slightly startled at the sudden smell and tune, but upon realizing it was Janna he smiled. He laid his hands over hers. "Hello love, how are you feeling?"
Janna does a puppy whimper for a moment, just after breaking the kiss in a long 'mwah!'. She switches to his other side, and presses her face against his.
I feel good, flying free as three certain someones... and you... saved me. She notices Sarah in front of her. Um... I don't think we've met outside battle. How are you, Sarah? She greets with a smile, still holding on Lee.

AsktheBlindFist

12-07-2012

Lee hugs her tightly, not too hard in case she was still sore. He lightly kisses her cheek as well, and then turns to Sarah. "Well it seems she's feeling better." He laughs slightly at his joke.

Ask Fortune

12-07-2012

Quote:
"She has soft skin yes, though how that is relevant I do not know."
"It's a thing to love!" Sarah protested. "Don't get TOO into that lovey dovey respect and admire stuff, boy. Any sane woman still wants to be treated roughly in bed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
As the conversation goes with Lee and the Bounty Hunter, a huge cloud in the clear skies formed, looking like a huge, solid heart. But for blind people, they would smell the aroma of musk, pink, and hear a harmonious tune, but mostly just wind. Lee would hear this tune, clearly and unobstructed, in Janna's voice, just as she comes in floating. She spins some time before landing, slowing down, and walks behind the monk as her hair settles down. She gives him a hug from behind, with a long kiss in the cheek.
Aaaaaand Sarah hoped Janna didn't catch that last part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
Janna does a puppy whimper for a moment, just after breaking the kiss in a long 'mwah!'. She switches to his other side, and presses her face against his.
I feel good, flying free as three certain someones... and you... saved me. She notices Sarah in front of her. Um... I don't think we've met outside battle. How are you, Sarah? She greets with a smile, still holding on Lee.
"Oh, I'm alright." Sarah replied. "Sucks that we haven't met yet. What are we, the AD and the Support? We're matched up more than most, we should get to know each other~."

Ask Fortune

12-07-2012

(Sadly, lot of work today, but I'll get to it when I can.)

Ask Orichan

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
(Sadly, lot of work today, but I'll get to it when I can.)
((no worries once it gets started you`re free to jump in whenever. I just really want you to be able to jump in at the beginning first is all. Sorry if it feels like Im rushing you though. Take your time. XD))