I don't get why do you want to buff Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuragalolz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
Yes, that's actually what I want. An assassin who assassinates. I'm not talking about beta Jax, I mean an assassin who is not instantly killed for performing his function, or who does not become useless immediately afterwards and in a dangerous position.
Well, that's absolutely overpowered sir. (And that's actually called cleanse)

+ you can use your spells fast enough to kill at least someone before you got stunned or anything like that.

As i said talon is a punisher, if the ennemy team split just a little bit, he's able to jump the carry and kill it really fast.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
As i said talon is a punisher, if the ennemy team split just a little bit, he's able to jump the carry and kill it really fast.
Have you played a game like Splinter Cell, or maybe Dishonored?

I think this proves you don't actually play Talon...your targets don't have to be secluded for you to get them, it would only be the best time for you to get them.

Quote:
Well, that's absolutely overpowered sir.
What my friend meant was a good assassin is always able to escape. Someone with more skill than that assassin should generally be able to stop that assassin from either killing the target, or preventing the escape. It would not be overpowered. This is the problem with Talon and ESPECIALLY Zed. Zed can't ever escape after he kills. Talon can't unless he gets fed to the point where the first half of his ult kills the target allowing him to use the rest of the time on his ult to run away, which would never realistically happen. And even then - Oracle.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Well, that's absolutely overpowered sir. (And that's actually called cleanse)

+ you can use your spells fast enough to kill at least someone before you got stunned or anything like that.

...and then you will die like a little *****. No exceptions.

Seriously? There's no way you can drop Talon's entire burst before an alert support will stun you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
Alright

Abandon thread

Abandon the mother****ing thread
I'm going to bed. This has devolved into the OP saying Talon's damage is fine and we're just bad, or that he only works on bad players, which is also no bueno since other assassins work on high level players.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Talon's burst will barely ever be dropped before you are CC'd unless you use the psuedo-invincibility given to you from Stealth (untargetable). Shadow Assault should not be the first skill in your rotation, generally. And even then, using one of your other skills pops you out of stealth which means you are once again able to be CC'd.

Your point is moot

Kuragalolz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Have you played a game like Splinter Cell, or maybe Dishonored?

I think this proves you don't actually play Talon...your targets don't have to be secluded for you to get them, it would only be the best time for you to get them.

What my friend meant was a good assassin is always able to escape. Someone with more skill than that assassin should generally be able to stop that assassin from either killing the target, or preventing the escape. It would not be overpowered.
Yes i just finished Dishonored.
I don't actually play Talon ?
I actually played him 104 times on S2 ranked.

You want Talon to be unstoppable, you want him to freely kill the whole ennemy team, the only things which makes Talon not op is his vulnerability.
Riot wont buff Talon anyway, they learnt from rengar's buff.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
I'm going to bed. This has devolved into the OP saying Talon's damage is fine and we're just bad, or that he only works on bad players, which is also no bueno since other assassins work on high level players.
Maybe he'll learn one day. Goodnight man

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Riot wont buff Talon anyway, they learnt from rengar's buff.
Rengar is a tank assassin, the absolute epitome of an overpowered character.

Talon is JUST assassin. He would be far easier to buff and, therefore, balance.

He needs buffs

Kuragalolz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Maybe he'll learn one day. Goodnight man
Learn what ? That you are d-bags which are using outreaging terms since the beginning while i am still calm ? That you are using fabrications to justificate your opinion ?

No one can stun Talon before his burst, even Taric's stun is slower than all of Talon's spells. Plus Guardian angel
Plus Cleanse, even if i am not using it, i seen some nice Talons using it
Plus Oracle is expensive, and does not last for a lifetime since the last patch.

Quote:

He needs buffs
He's just an assassin and that's why he deals 2x more damages than Rengar.

Tolanpls

12-07-2012

Quote:

He needs buffs
reynfall ive read a bunch of things in this thread from you and like always i just smh

1. you are not a good talon player your a "big fish in a small pond" you play blind pick mostly last time i checked where they cant even see theyre gonna be against talon till its too late and 2 you dont play ranked which yes means your not good with him pulling something off in normals and pulling something off in ranked are 2 different things. in ranked ppl are playing to the best of their capabilities with their best champs in normals not so much its just fun.

2.talon doesnt need buffs he does his job to kill the squishy perfectly fine you go in after the initial burst and clean up just like any assassin or pick them off when their split and then escape if possible if you cant escape or fail it means you messed up somewhere becaause hes perfectly capable of doing it

3.the new itemization helped him immensly even when black clevers passsive is made unique he'll still be good why? because they changed armor prices and the way armor pen works so he can actually keep up with the armor curve if hes even with an opponent on gold unlike in s2

the only justifiable thing that can be done to talon is fixing his passive

talon isnt underpowered he just isnt meant to beat good players...he punishes mistakes which good players make less of

Sagovirus

12-07-2012

Quote:
Taric with an Oracle's Elixir completely negates Talon's existence as long as he's standing in front of the squishy target. Not to mention the AP who just bought Zhonya's. You act like Talon can continue to kill people even after he's been seen; any team with a brain will turn around, pop Talon in his squishy face, and he'll only have killed one person, and annoyed the **** out of everyone standing next to them.
You mean the 400g oracle with 5 mins timer that you'll see less and less in games from now on due to it's huge price compared to efficiency now ? Go kill above 15 wards in 5 mins to pay for it, without dying for the whole game to have one for Talon/other stealthers...