Archlight Varus bad for colorblind.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

├čolt

12-07-2012

although I'm not colour blind I've experienced something similar to this with the new Varus skin, I would walk next to my allies that were snared by his ult because the animation is so different (colour wise) that I didn't notice it.

Fenstick

12-07-2012

I'm sure Riot will figure it out somehow.

Colorblind mode OP.

smXho

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatlus View Post
sucks to get hit by a varus arrow you cant see
total recall on nidalee spears out of the brush

Darkest Giggle

12-07-2012

i havent fought her yet but my ability to see yellow is almost non existent. and as for movement yes i can see him move...if hes within sight. but no i havent fought her yet. what is she like?
besides how many people have dodged an attack they didnt see the animation for just because they saw the attack coming at them? with me thats almost impossible to do. and dont get me wrong! I love the fact they made a new skin for him. its just, when playing on colorblind mode, you would think it would fix this issue.

Caetilwyn

12-07-2012

I'm not colorblind, but if this is true I feel this definitely needs adjustment.

Riot has proved that they are sensitive to Colorblind players by implementing an option to help assist them in playing. However, it appears they still need to put a little more thought into Color Blind Mode if issues like this are still happening.

Darkest Giggle

12-07-2012

well part of the problem is that the different types of colorblind issues are not well known. the most common one (red-green colorblind) they implemented into the game which i am grateful for because I feel they truly care for their players as much as their players care for them. I love league and everything they do ^^ its just varus is a highly popular character and this skin is just very inconvenient for those who cant even help it. I think if they were to just adjust it a tad bit maybe to a more orangy color or bronze or something not yellow ^^; i know its Arclight and the color most sunny is yellow.. its just difficult to see is all v.v i hate complaining but its an issue unfortunately

StratoSide

12-07-2012

then don't play, just cause you are color blind doesn't mean we should all suffer like you

xKurox

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSide View Post
then don't play, just cause you are color blind doesn't mean we should all suffer like you
Suffer? In what way are we suffering like him? He just wants the colorblind mode fixed so he can see stuff, it won't change anything for us. Lol.

ProtestTheBread

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSide View Post
..... Stupidity is strong in this one.

Darkest Giggle

12-07-2012

oh im not suggesting a complete change, only in colorblind mode is all.