Is Darius truly OP? (A full analysis)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenstick

12-07-2012

I'd like to see the stacks of Hemorrhage in relation to his ult change. The bonus AD should do physical damage on top of the True Damage, not be additional True Damage.

To compensate you could put on higher True Damage (I wouldn't recommend this) or you could increase the % of bonus AD so he does more with his bonus AD, but as a type of damage that can be protected against.

Dasaru

12-07-2012

+1. Very excellent report!

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

This post is so damn biased.

Christiankaiser

12-07-2012

Reducing the damage of his ult and making it have a cooldown reset if the target is killed within 3-5 secs would be an option in fixing his "toxicity" as you label it.

OG Electro

12-07-2012

For the love of Teemo, TL;DR!

tenrel

12-07-2012

no he isnt

/thread.

Lavenders2

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norak View Post
This post is so damn biased.
You talking about mine?

I present forth mathematics and objectivity and you call "biased?" Shame!

Unless, of course, you can back up such claims.

Lavenders2

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiankaiser View Post
Reducing the damage of his ult and making it have a cooldown reset if the target is killed within 3-5 secs would be an option in fixing his "toxicity" as you label it.
I don't know...

If you reset the cooldown if the target is killed within 3-5 seconds then not only do you have the same issue you already had but now his bleeds can give it back to him as well. This was how he originally worked, and Morello stated that he was doing penta kills far too often. Reducing the damage of the ult isn't a bad idea, but remember he already has sub par damage and doing that would just give him less damage. You would have to buff something else.

Steamcario

12-07-2012

he's one of the strongest tops right now. not blatantly OP or anything.

personally though i think that's a problem. IMO a champion so straightforward and simple should be weak. it's pretty toxic to the game when the easist character is also one of the strongest, suddenly everyone uses that character and it's dumb.

Krypteria

12-07-2012

Finally some sense, Im sick of people calling him OP just because he has a high damage output and his passive stacks upon each hit which tie's in with his ultimate (The more stacks you have the more damage you do) Its kinda like how Cho-Gath stacks health with his ult you just need to shut him down early game, dont let him get fed but stack armor and health early game to counter him in the laning phase and dont get to cocky ask your jungler for help or mid laner if you need it, if he doesnt get fed early game he will be almost useless mid/ late game. Darius players tend to play really aggressive so take advantage of that.