I don't get why do you want to buff Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuragalolz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
Assassins can't carry. They can indirectly carry.

My 23-1 game you see in my match history was because I tried my hardest to carry, taking down 4 towers and killing everyone I saw as fast as I can. This was because I am a great Talon player.

But having good moments does not mean the champion needs no buffs.

Talon needs some, a couple buffs, Zed needs MANY.
You are a great Talon players cause you got a good KDA against unranked silvers and bronzes ?...

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
Taric negates Talon.
And if Taric is not here ?
Leona, Alistar, Amumu, Nautilus, Soraka, and to a lesser extent Lulu, Janna, Sona, Morgana, Zyra. While the latter champions will die from his burst, that means he didn't burst the AD, and instead wasted it on them.
Quote:
You are a great Talon players cause you got a good KDA against unranked silvers and bronzes ?...
If you can say you're a great Talon player because you have a high K/D/A, why can't he? Skill of the opponents (usually) isn't a limiting factor in a champion's viability (Unless you're Darius.)

Plus, if someone is playing against silvers and bronzes, that means they themselves are silver/bronze.

Kuragalolz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
Leona, Alistar, Amumu, Nautilus, Soraka, and to a lesser extent Lulu, Janna, Sona, Morgana, Zyra. While the latter champions will die from his burst, that means he didn't burst the AD, and instead wasted it on them.

If you can say you're a great Talon player because you have a high K/D/A, why can't he? Skill of the opponents (usually) isn't a limiting factor in a champion's viability (Unless you're Darius.)

Plus, if someone is playing against silvers and bronzes, that means they themselves are silver/bronze.
You can't be a great player of anything when you havn't a good elo, i'm not a great player even if i have some main chars which i master better than the others.
Lack of modesty.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
You can't be a great player of anything when you havn't a good elo
Alright, you know what? **** it. You're right, we're wrong. You're clearly better than us because we suck, and you have a FLAWLESS understanding of the game because of that. Talon is able to kill his targets ALWAYS even with the interference of Oracle's Elixir and at least one champion on the enemy team with a targeted stun.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Why in the world does it matter?

I don't play ranked and I regularly go over 20 kills with Talon with less than 3 deaths.

Why does it matter where you do it?

What is wrong with you?

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
You can't be a great player of anything when you havn't a good elo,
Alright

Abandon thread

Abandon the mother****ing thread

Krshna

12-07-2012

Where do these people come from with this broken English?

Kuragalolz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
Alright, you know what? **** it. You're right, we're wrong. You're clearly better than us because we suck, and you have a FLAWLESS understanding of the game because of that. Talon is able to kill his targets ALWAYS even with the interference of Oracle's Elixir and at least one champion on the enemy team with a targeted stun.
I just said that i wasn't a good player at all but okay. I don't consider myself as a good player, and you aren't good players too, if you were you would have about 2K+ elo.

The fact is that you want him to be perfect, if he can't get controlled with an oracle, so what do you want to do ? You want him to freely assassinate all the ennemy team that's it ?

Kuragalolz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
Why in the world does it matter?

I don't play ranked and I regularly go over 20 kills with Talon with less than 3 deaths.

Why does it matter where you do it?

What is wrong with you?
Cause you are playing against players who aren't able to play against assassins ?
The mechanic of an assassin is simple : you are punishing your opponent on his mistakes, the fact is that : the less elo your opponent have, the more he'll make errors.
The more elo your opponent have, the less he'll make errors.

That is the reason of why assassins are so unpopular on very high elo games except Eve & Diana.

Edit : I don't know if you noticed but i'm not a d-bag who downvote all your posts cause i do not agree with you.

Kyrie Friegraf

12-07-2012

Quote:
I just said that i wasn't a good player at all but okay. I don't consider myself as a good player, and you aren't good players too, if you were you would have about 2K+ elo.

The fact is that you want him to be perfect, if he can't get controlled with an oracle, so what do you want to do ? You want him to freely assassinate all the ennemy team that's it ?
Yes, that's actually what I want. An assassin who assassinates. I'm not talking about beta Jax, I mean an assassin who is not instantly killed for performing his function, or who does not become useless immediately afterwards and in a dangerous position.

Diana will survive attacking someone temporarily, but needs to do her job fast. Akali can manage it with some juking. Katarina is really good at it since she has that E or she can keep on rolling. Talon expends his burst, and then stands around doing nothing until it comes off cooldowns, which aren't short by any means.