I don't get why do you want to buff Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuragalolz

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
I had no idea why you were saying what you were saying until I read this part.

Then I understood.

You are an idiot.
My KDA ratio with Talon in S2 is about 10/4/7 (1600 elo)

How could it be possible if Talon really needed a buff ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
My KDA ratio with Talon in S2 is about 10/4/7 (1600 elo)

How could it be possible if Talon really needed a buff ?
****, I knew people who could do well with preremake Evelynn

Doesn't mean she was any ****in good, just means they played her too damn much
Yes, Reynfall, we know. Between you and Worst Talon Ever the whole forum knows.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
My KDA ratio with Talon in S2 is about 10/4/7 (1600 elo)

How could it be possible if Talon really needed a buff ?
I do good with Zed.

That doesn't mean Zed doesn't need buffs either, because he does.

Look at my match history if you want proof.

Talon doesn't need buffs as badly as Zed does however.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuragalolz

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
****, I knew people who could do well with preremake Evelynn

Doesn't mean she was any ****in good, just means they played her too damn much

Yes, Reynfall, we know. Between you and Worst Talon Ever the whole forum knows.
When i play talon i just roll my faces and peoples dies...
The fact is that the preremake Evelynn was useless, even when the guy playing her was doing well. Talon is not useless, he have an incredible burst, he can easily reach carries, he can easily roam, no really how could he need a buffs ?
Seems that reynfall don't want Talon to be fine, it seems that he only wants his favorite char to be overpowered, and i just noticed that he was the author of all theses "buff Talon" topics.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CTHDRL

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Because


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
When i play talon i just roll my faces and peoples dies...
The fact is that the preremake Evelynn was useless, even when the guy playing her was doing well. Talon is not useless, he have an incredible burst, he can easily reach carries, he can easily roam, no really how could he need a buffs ?
Seems that reynfall don't want Talon to be fine, it seems that he only wants his favorite char to be overpowered, and i just noticed that he was the author of all theses "buff Talon" topics.
The thing here, is that you think he's so good because the good things about him outshine the bad things. But there are still bad things.

Now listen, I am not saying Talon should have no counters.

I am saying Talon should have a decent silence. Right now, a 1 second silence is ALMOST as useless as his passive (aside from interrupting spells)

I am also saying Talon, Ashe, Sion, Renekton, etc all deserve passives. Especially Talon and Ashe.

Just because a champ looks good doesn't mean they have no problems. If you were a good Talon player, or even a true Talon player, you would understand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuragalolz

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
I do good with Zed.

That doesn't mean Zed doesn't need buffs either, because he does.

Look at my match history if you want proof.

Talon doesn't need buffs as badly as Zed does however.
Yes some peoples are doing good with Zed.
But they finally lose their game, cause they can't carry it since Zed is too weak.

That's different with Talon, Talon can carry a game, he can roam, he can easily kill the carries - he's not safe if the ennemy team buy an oracle ? Who cares ? He just killed the carries...

Quote:
The thing here, is that you think he's so good because the good things about him outshine the bad things. But there are still bad things.

Now listen, I am not saying Talon should have no counters.

I am saying Talon should have a decent silence. Right now, a 1 second silence is ALMOST as useless as his passive (aside from interrupting spells)

I am also saying Talon, Ashe, Sion, Renekton, etc all deserve passives. Especially Talon and Ashe.

Just because a champ looks good doesn't mean they have no problems. If you were a good Talon player, or even a true Talon player, you would understand.
A 1 second silence is useless ?
That's actually enough for him to escape from his target on midlane. + ***** please, you are talking like if this spell was only a silence, it's also a teleportation, that's enough.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
When i play talon i just roll my faces and peoples dies...
The fact is that the preremake Evelynn was useless, even when the guy playing her was doing well. Talon is not useless, he have an incredible burst, he can easily reach carries, he can easily roam, no really how could he need a buffs ?
Seems that reynfall don't want Talon to be fine, it seems that he only wants his favorite char to be overpowered, and i just noticed that he was the author of all theses "buff Talon" topics.
Taric with an Oracle's Elixir completely negates Talon's existence as long as he's standing in front of the squishy target. Not to mention the AP who just bought Zhonya's. You act like Talon can continue to kill people even after he's been seen; any team with a brain will turn around, pop Talon in his squishy face, and he'll only have killed one person, and annoyed the **** out of everyone standing next to them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
Yes some peoples are doing good with Zed.
But they finally lose their game, cause they can't carry it since Zed is too weak.

That's different with Talon, Talon can carry a game, he can roam, he can easily kill the carries - he's not safe if the ennemy team buy an oracle ? Who cares ? He just killed the carries...
Assassins can't carry. They can indirectly carry.

My 23-1 game you see in my match history was because I tried my hardest to carry, taking down 4 towers and killing everyone I saw as fast as I can. This was because I am a great Talon player.

But having good moments does not mean the champion needs no buffs.

Talon needs some, a couple buffs, Zed needs MANY.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuragalolz

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
Taric with an Oracle's Elixir completely negates Talon's existence as long as he's standing in front of the squishy target. Not to mention the AP who just bought Zhonya's. You act like Talon can continue to kill people even after he's been seen; any team with a brain will turn around, pop Talon in his squishy face, and he'll only have killed one person, and annoyed the **** out of everyone standing next to them.
Taric negates Talon.
And if Taric is not here ?