"An Opponent is Missing from lane/ Missing in Action" Ping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Just a quick way of saying mia. Look at the map, see the MIA ping, and know right away that the guy is mia.
I just get annoyed when people don't say mia as much as they should and i think this is a fast way to get it done.

Lets get them thumbs up for riot to see!
Come on Riot! We need this In!

EDIT: EXAMPLE ->

Lets say i am playing as Riven in solo top.
My opponent is Shen.
If i press the MIA shortcut key and click on anything but shen it will say: "Riven has warned that an enemy is missing from action/missing from lane!"

Now, Lets say i see him leave or there is a ward on the screen, and i ping on Shen. It could say: "Shen is missing from the lane/missing from action!"

EDIT #2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Retodd View Post
I like this idea. Although instead of a tight ping, it should be more of an area ping (like a fainter gradient so it seems more dispersed) on the mini map.
It is a good idea too. Lets a person get a more clear/accurate placement of were the enemy is MIA from and were he may go to.

Riot Frosthaven

12-07-2012

I would use the hell out of such a ping. I already have a mouse macro to type mia for me so i don't have to stop focusing what im doing, but an in game method would be greatly appreciated.

Having said that, I get this image of 30 some odd pings down the road where the jungler and laners could hold a full conversation in nothing more than ping chat when arguing. *shudder*

ShrubNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I like this idea. Stopping to type mia every time an enemy leaves sight has screwed me a couple times.

Souldier

12-07-2012

Bumps needed people!

Souldier

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrubNinja View Post
I like this idea. Stopping to type mia every time an enemy leaves sight has screwed me a couple times.
I know how you feel man.

Myst Desdemona

12-07-2012

makes me wonder why we don't have one to begin with, i died a lot of times trying to type mia, its annoying really.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

12-07-2012

I Use V and say SS.

If they fail to go back after that they deserve to die.

Vana21

12-07-2012

Would be nice

Everytime i go to type mia that's when they decide to gank. My other hand is in a bag of chips.

The Bushmaster

12-07-2012

died a few times typing Mia. We have alt+click for gathering ping, ctrl+click for retreat ping, how about Z+click for MIA ping?

......does Z do anything? I mean... key binding menu though....

Souldier

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrero94 View Post
I Use V and say SS.

If they fail to go back after that they deserve to die.
But is it worth it for you to possibly lose a game?