[Champion Concept]- Nathaniel Lightbringer- The Desecrator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osprii

11-18-2012

boomp.

It's like a bump. But a boomp.

Osprii

11-19-2012

bump

Holy Soldier

11-19-2012

Hmm interesting, you should check out mine.

Osprii

11-19-2012

Ok. But I don't know what yours is. Maybe tell me the name?

And you just said "interesting" about mine. Not exactly a review.

Osprii

11-21-2012

You know, I'm still willing to look at your concept, Holy Soldier.
If you ever come back here.

I just randomly review peoples' anyway, might as well do yours.

Osprii

12-01-2012

bump

Moby the White

12-07-2012

hmm well this was a little off kelter for you osprii

Lore: 23/25
Reason: Clarity and Syntax. A few minor mispellings here and there and a couple tricky parts to grasp. Overall great story you really made me hate your champion.

Opinion: the thematic approach is definitely here, synergy is here, I feel that the balance is off though the numbers appear far too high and are a flat percent that doesn't scale
P: 23/25
Reason: Balance

Opinion: has really nice late game scaling. however i found the bonuses made it only complex and harder to judge
Q. 23/25
Reason: balance i think its a great spell with great bonuses but with all these added bonuses it does far too much and some of the numbers are far too high with shield bonus need to nerf shield amount, with sword bonus need to nerf amplification amount %

Opinion: seems like a cool spell with a cool ability but i think the bonuses add too much
W: 23/25
Reason: same balance " i think its a great spell with great bonuses but with all these added bonuses it does far too much and some of the numbers are far too high" lower all percents to 10%

Opinion: seems like a really cool ability i think that 950 units is a bit too far i would suggest 900, your bonuses again do way too much
E. 23/25
Reason: same reason:" balance i think its a great spell with great bonuses but with all these added bonuses it does far too much and some of the numbers are far too high" lower all percents to 8%

Opinion: sword bonus too damn high
R. 21/25
Reason: balance sword does 90% arpen oh dear god! lower arpen to 40% lower slow to 50%
increase cooldown for activating bonuses up to 8 secs

bonus: +2
total Lore PQWER: 138/150

you can do better than this !!

Osprii

12-08-2012

Oh, this was my first real champion concept, so it's a little less... good. I think I need to take another look at this, huh?

Well, I can balance the numbers, but the reason I even made Nathaniel was for the bonuses. I wanted a champion that could switch combos by doing his spells in a different order... it came out really complicated, like you said, but I can't think of anyway to streamline it without taking away the versatility. Actually, Nahuatl is a simplified version of this guy, converted from a hybrid caster to a fighter. I was looking to make versatile champions with both of them. Anyway, I'll make the changes to the numbers.

Seriously, thanks for all the reviews Moby. It's so cool that you are doing. I'm totally going to review all of your champs, now, as thanks.

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprii View Post
Oh, this was my first real champion concept, so it's a little less... good. I think I need to take another look at this, huh?

Well, I can balance the numbers, but the reason I even made Nathaniel was for the bonuses. I wanted a champion that could switch combos by doing his spells in a different order... it came out really complicated, like you said, but I can't think of anyway to streamline it without taking away the versatility. Actually, Nahuatl is a simplified version of this guy, converted from a hybrid caster to a fighter. I was looking to make versatile champions with both of them. Anyway, I'll make the changes to the numbers.

Seriously, thanks for all the reviews Moby. It's so cool that you are doing. I'm totally going to review all of your champs, now, as thanks.
'

well I only got through half of your stuff...Your champion concepts actually require a lot of my time to review because you organize them and construct them so well and so I am a lot harder on you.

Maelchry

12-18-2012

Not only would I buy this champion, I'd probably buy all of his skins, too.

I'm pretty partial towards champions whose names are close to mine.