Teemo nerf

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Teemo

[E] - Toxic Shot
Now scales 0.3 (down from 0.4)
[R] - Noxious Trap
Now deals 200/325/450 (down from 200/400/600)
REALLY?
I know he can be annoying. But you already nerfed his shroom long ago. Why you nerfing this ability SO MUCH again? 150 damage minus from one ability? Thats cool. Except it isn't
Give him some MORE survivability then if u taking his Carry-status away. Give less CD to shrooms. More seconds to MQ or additional effect of his Q (proc E and onhit effects) and his E could use some spellvamp also.
Jeesus. Why you not nerfing other AP carry damage SO hard? Why this must always be Teemo?

churahm

12-07-2012

It might be too much of a nerf. Maybe not, I don't really know.

But what I know is that I'll gladly take those nerfs so I don't have to see that stupid champion against me ever again.

HunterHagen

12-07-2012

" But you already nerfed his shroom long ago."
" again"

Why must we dwell on the past where balance was completely different?

IS1c43ba694b538d0dbefce

12-07-2012

Thinking of the new items, they could even lower his rations more. The torment thingy gives him -5% of the enemies max health in magic dmg WITH EVERY SINGLE AUTO ATTACK. Some attack speed to it and there you go, teemo still strong as fork.

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxxorPro1337 View Post
Thinking of the new items, they could even lower his rations more. The torment thingy gives him -5% of the enemies max health in magic dmg WITH EVERY SINGLE AUTO ATTACK. Some attack speed to it and there you go, teemo still strong as fork.
As fact that AP Teemo nerfed A LOT freaking more then bruieser Teemo. I don't care about ONhit Teemo. I dont even want to play onhit. I want to be MINER and kill suddenly with a shrooms. Like LB with her combo. Like Kat with her combo. Or at least be able to flee from danger like Ahri.

ALso Radius of those shrooms then must be higher!

Fuzen kuden

12-07-2012

i play ap teemo it looks like im waiting for late game to do real damage :/ same as S2

Lord Gildarts

12-07-2012

There is a God afterall.

Tejesh

12-07-2012

Thank the Maker.
Eff that rodent squirrel roadkill.

harry13aals

12-07-2012

Complain about Kat/Blitz/Rengar: Oh no, GD QQ going to get a champion nerfed for no reason
Complain about Teemo: Oh yeah, that nerf is totally deserved, 100% not-QQ.

Lmao. Where's Stonewall's "tears" thread now?

Risemix

12-07-2012

I don't know if I agree with the Teemo nerf, but it does seem like there's such a huge anti-Teemo lobby that he can't be strong for very long at one time. The second he's usable, there's a ton of crying about it and suddenly he's bad again for a while.

I mean Jax has been broken forever, where are his nerfs? lol

If Teemo is that big of a balance problem, rework him already. I'm tired of the Teemocoaster.

1234511 ... 14