Finally, A Non-Oversexualized "Cool" Female Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devcoriff

12-07-2012

I can't wait to play her!

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
Nami's are in no way small or average.
Nor are Fiora or Riven's.
Leona's are pretty big too.

So we have up to 3 women that don't have big ones.
There's like 1 or 2 champions that have big ones, and they're borderline. I see bigger ones on people walking around campus everyday. Hell, average cupsize is a D or DD depending on where you're from. There's no many League champs topping that.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
Meanwhile, they just released a candy cane pole-dance Katarina skin... I think you'll be ok.
I am not talking about skins.

Especially skin favoritism for AP mids as well as characters that already have a lot of skins and have received skins this year.

Hal Frank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I love that you guys are working very hard on making a much bigger variety of champions! different champion mechanics change the whole game and make it better, fun and great! keep up the good work!

Btw iron stylus! Why some champions this last season seemed a bit repetitive and suddenly you guys started innovating again? other games starting to get stronger presence?

Vulking

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I don't see why not.
By the way, since you are activelly responding here, can you consider changing here energy source? the design itself SCREAM Steam Power, but that Blue Energy coming from her backpack look so weird, like its way to advance even for the hextech tech of Runeterra.

Prince Kassad

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koelof View Post
Uh, C/D is average in the US.
Only because the US is overweight. C/D is not average on thin women.

Edit: I can't believe I just joined in on this conversation.

Koelof

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
In the US....
Also, can I see where you getting your data from? I wouldn't mind actually checking out the stats.

http://www.boredpanda.com/maps-they-...you-in-school/

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

StationaryObject

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
D is the average size. However, obesity is an issue in the United States, so obese women are skewing the charts. I was always told that 36C is the average for an average-sized woman.
I am female, so it's not weird or creepy that I know that.
I'm not saying he's wrong, I just would be really interested in seeing the numbers. It would be a very interesting read, honestly.
I've always been told as well that C is the average.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-07-2012
25 of 42 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
Why is it I'm picturing you saying this while obscured in shadows, looking out a window at the night sky while your impatient apprentice waits behind you on one knee.
I like to live my life in a Citizen Kane-esque style =)

Prince of Memes

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Nope. At home. Could be watching the Daily Show but I wanted to get early takes on Vi and intercept this sort of discussion to provide insight, context and take feedback.
Love the daily show, although I think Jon spends too much time going after other news agencies these days.

I like Vi's voiceovers and character, but can I ask how she got her name? Nothing wrong with it, I'm just curious if it's supposed to match her personality or her back story... or if it's just a creative pick.