Finally, A Non-Oversexualized "Cool" Female Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synthesse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

She looks pretty excellent. Good job on the visual direction! I appreciate that you guys actually listen to us.
Now to try her out...

Killzerz

12-06-2012

Reds, reds everywhere.

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morisanzo View Post
She gives off a very roller derby vibe, which I absolutely dig, just out of curiosity was this an actual influence on her style?

Also: Nami who?
I think her second skin had to be inspired by the fantastic movie Redline. It just had to be. It screams ripped straight from the races.

Doktor Pat

12-06-2012

Does teemo have a hidden passive with cassiopeia?

StationaryObject

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
Straw Feminism, super strong.

Most women in the United States average around a C Cup.
Which is why a character who is not the average image of females in the game should be not have the average cup size.

Avalon Bright

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
Which is why a character who is not the average image of females in the game should be not have the average cup size.
I'm sorry you're so offended by our boobs, I'll try telling everyone to break out the bindings in the future

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-06-2012
10 of 42 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
I think her second skin had to be inspired by the fantastic movie Redline. It just had to be. It screams ripped straight from the races.
I F&%$ing love Redline, bee tee dubs.

Xianio

12-06-2012

lv 50 grow up. This is a large company not a 1 man show. Just because one guy says "I'll see what I can do" doesn't mean he's giving you lip service. It means he's seeing what he can do. C'mon man, learn how something like this before putting on your tinfoil hat.

Morisanzo

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
Exactly! Vi and her skin are an insta buy, and judging by her kit she won't be any slouch on the battlefield either.

I really appreciate everything about this champ. Making her what looks like an AD Bruiser, The art direction on her everything looks amazing.

tempnameA461

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
Straw Feminism, super strong.

Most women in the United States average around a C Cup.
Silicon.
Mostly terrible women too (no offense)