Rose, the Blossoming Warrior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerosu

12-05-2012

Post has been edited. Changes have been made. Bumpity Bump bump!

Jiedre

12-05-2012

Hey! This character is ALREADY OWNED by someone else, trying to make a champion off her would be infringement of copyright and just straight out stealing a character.

It doesn't matter if it's "based" off the character, you're still ripping her.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-06-2012

they removed the dodge mechanic the passive is voided. also rose, the blossoming warrior... i see what you did there. also love this champ, change the passive because it is currently moot.

Aerosu

12-06-2012

Passive has been updated. Bump

Moby the White

12-06-2012

Lore PQWER Review:

Lore 18/25
Reason: syntax-spelling and grammar errors. Needs work in fluidity as well

P.25/25
Reason: seemed well balanced and creates a strong theme.

Q. 22/25
Reason: Clarity- spell is very difficult to interpret. Does it work like broken wing combo or what?

W. 24/25
Reason: Clarity- you could touch up the consecutive hits sentence and make it easier to understand.
"First person the bullet hits deals full damage, the next consecutive person or minion behind it would receive 5% less of the original damage output." Just fix this up and make it more clear I understand it but maybe the average reader won't

E. 23/25
Reason: Clarity- "Attack speed is also increased. Along with that however, her range increases on all her previous attacks. Hence, her Q would have a +75 range (both times), her W would have a +100 range, and her R would have a +75 range. " you could word this part better. Try maybe " While Iron Blade is active Rose's basic attacks and spells gain 25/30/45/50/55% bonus attack speed and an additional +75 range." i would stick to just 75 or 100 for simplicity but that is up to you.

R. 23/25
Reason: Clarity- you should describe the twirling and rose petals better. How exactly does this spell occur is it because she spins her Scythe. give a better visual representation of how the spell goes off.

Bonus: +5

Total Lore PQWER: 140/150

Aerosu

02-08-2013

Thank you Moby! You've been a big help. I'll take some time after my exams to touch up the post.

But for now, Bump!