New Text(Chat)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boourns

UI Designer

12-06-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

This was a unintentional side effect of the new font we are using. Look for the size of the chat and scoreboard text to increase to the previous pixel height in the near future.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
This was a unintentional side effect of the new font we are using. Look for the size of the chat and scoreboard text to increase to the previous pixel height in the near future.
Fantastic.

What is "near future". Is this a new euphemism for Soon(tm)? It is really rough for many people to even look at the screen because of it.

Will it also fix the hud size issues too? Mostly the xp being so tiny and useless and the inability to actually click on skill-up icons.

boourns

UI Designer

12-06-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

No, like I just submitted a possible change for QA for the scoreboard today. So possibly next patch.

Badfur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

What if we like the current text format? Will there be an option to keep it as is?

Jixson

Senior Recruiter

12-06-2012

Quote:
No, like I just submitted a possible change for QA for the scoreboard today. So possibly next patch.
Well, I suppose that is good.

I wish it was a hotfix in the next 48 hours or so, so myself and many others could play the game comfortably and not wait for another patch.

Glad it is getting fixed though.

Any word on toning down the colors in the shop? they don't have enough contrast and kind of bleed together.

boourns

UI Designer

12-06-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

There has always been a chat scale slider, make it smaller to your own taste

yuri is life

12-06-2012

Quote:
There has always been a chat scale slider, make it smaller to your own taste
how do you do that?

Jixson

Senior Recruiter

12-10-2012

Any updates?
As in, will I finally be able to read chat for more than 2 games without needing to take a break in the next couple days.