Champions in need of Visual Upgrade, soon!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayet101

12-05-2012

Hey guys, thought i'd post a thread to inform you and Riot about the champions I believe should receive a visual upgrade, if you have any other suggestions, please leave them below. They are:
-Warwick
-Nasus
-Renekton
-Zilean
-Blitzcrank
-Galio

Jamvert

12-06-2012

I am not sure if you are talking about splash screens or in game models, but if you are talking about splash screens, Galio just got a new one recently. Galio's new splash is also one of my favorites.

I agree with Nasus, though. His could use an update. They are updating all the old ones, so it will come in time.

MrGutWrench

12-06-2012

sion's model and splash are horrendous

Max h Planck

12-06-2012

For one thing, Alistar really needs a run animation. When he moves fast he just looks stupid because he's basically just walking very quickly.
I completely agree than Sion needs a new splash, as does Nasus and Blitz, but I think Nasus' model is the worst of the three.
Also, Karma desperately needs a redesign and remodel.

PorqueSoyNegro

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max h Planck View Post
For one thing, Alistar really needs a run animation. When he moves fast he just looks stupid because he's basically just walking very quickly.
I completely agree than Sion needs a new splash, as does Nasus and Blitz, but I think Nasus' model is the worst of the three.
Also, Karma desperately needs a redesign and remodel.
Karma is actually getting reworked with new spells and everything. I have her and did really good low levels but she isn't a great champ but has potential.