Kawacko, The Accidental Marvel (Also he's a Duck)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neowolf24

12-06-2012

If Riot wishes to pick this idea up, I will gladly relinquish my rights to him.
After reading a post requesting a duck while watching an episode of the Looney Tunes featuring Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner. I came up with the idea for my next champion, Kawacko. Kawacko is a duck champion centered around the idea of the laws of physics as they apply in cartoons. This will probably be my last champion for a little while as I need to go back and rework my other champions so they can be higher quality. Also, I need help finding a way to properly word my Ultimate's description so it explains exactly what it does..

As always, here is a link to my champion database (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post31892559)

Change Log
12/7/12-
(Bug Eyes) This ability no longer reveals the enemy champions. Instead his eyes just bug out when there is a nearby hidden enemy champion
(How Many Lumps?) I attempted to clarify the description of How Many Lumps. I also boosted the bonus damage for the 2nd hit to 25% additional damage, up from 20%, and removed the slow from this ability. The canaries are now just an Aesthetic debuff with no purpose.
(Steam Roller) Added a rank scale to the stun it so it now stuns the enemy for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds instead of a flat stun of 3 seconds
(Cartwheel Legs) I lowered the final duration of the buff and added a scale. It now lasts for 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
(Flipping Out) I attempted to clarify the function of this ability.
I also corrected some errors in his lore. Also thank you for the help Moby.

{Kawacko} - {The Cartoon Avenger}

{Overview}

-Gender (Male)
-Race (Duck)
-Origin (Heimerdinger’s lab)
-Alliance (Good)
-Class: (AD Carry)
-Subclass: (Jungle)
-Weapon: (Large Fish for his basic attacks)
-Attack Type: (Moderate range)
-Energy Source: (Mana)

Kawacko is a Duck champion centered around the idea of the Laws of Physics as they apply to cartoons. Things such as the Laws of Gravity and the properties of Space are really more like suggestions to Kawacko. He is able to pull impossibly large objects out of his pockets despite their absolutely massive size. Some of the things he pulls out including a large hammer and even a full size Steam Roller. Kawacko’s high mobility and anti-ambush passive makes him perfect for the jungle. Kawacko is meant to be a tribute to my all time favorite cartoon duck Daffy and some of his abilities are tributes to some of the Looney Toons most cherished gags.

{Abilities}

Passive (Bug Eyes): When a hidden or invisible champion comes within a range of 800, Kawacko’s eyes bug out of his head in alarm. This ability works on champions who are stealthed, as well as enemies who are in brush or behind walls.

-Essentially this ability is meant to make Kawacko the near perfect anti ambush champion. This is why Kawacko is most at home in the jungle as it makes it very difficult for the enemy to counter jungle him.
-While this ability does make it hard to ambush Kawacko with stealth, it does not have as much of an effect champions who use speed to ambush. Because of this, champions like Hecarim, Master Yi, Riven or anybody else with good gap closers might still be able to catch him by surprise if they play their cards right.
-This ability does not reveal wards or certain champion abilities such as Shaco’s Jack-in-the-Box or Teemo’s mushrooms. It also does not allow him to distinguish between clones such as the ones created by Shaco, Leblanc or Wukong for example.

Q (How Many Lumps?) Kawacko pulls a large hammer out of his baseball cap. He then hits his enemy over the head dealing 50/65/80/95/110 (+.4 additional AD) physical damage to his target. This spell can be cast twice within seven seconds before going on cooldown. If he hits the same target as the first cast it does 25% extra damage and that target has canaries flying around their head.

-Type (Single target double cast)
-First Hit Amount (50/65/80/95/110 +0.4 additional AD)
-Second Hit Amount (First Hit Amount +25%)
-Buff/Debuff Type (N/A)
-Buff/Debuff Value (N/A)
-Duration (N/A)
-Recast time limit (7 seconds)
-Range (300)
-Cost (60/70/80/90/100 mana)
-Cooldown (9 seconds)
-Target Type (Enemy Champion)
-He can cast this ability a second time as long as he does it within 7 seconds of the first time, after this 7 seconds is up or the second cast is used the ability goes on cooldown.

W(Steam Roller) On the first cast Kawacko pulls a full size Steam Roller out of his right pocket, slams it onto the ground and hops into the driver seat, during which time he is unable to do anything else. Then you cast the spell again and click the direction you want him to go. He then charges for a range of 600. Any enemy he hits takes 75/100/125/150/175 +0.6 AD physical damage. This also flattens enemy champions into street pancakes stunning for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds while they inflate themselves back up.

-Type (Charge)
-Amount (75/100/125/150/175 +0.6 AD)
-Debuff Type (Stun)
-Debuff Value (1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds)
-Duration (2 seconds to get the steam roller ready)
-Range (600)
-Cost (80/100/120/140/160 mana)
-Cooldown (18 seconds)
-Target Type (All enemies take damage but only the Champions are pancaked)
-Special Note (The Steam Roller will fall apart 4 seconds after it hits the ground whether it has been used or not. After the charge, or when it falls apart, Kawacko jumps immediately jumps out of the vehicle.

E(Cartwheel Legs) Kawacko passively gains 1/2/3/4/5% movespeed. When activated, Kawacko removes all move speed debuffs and snares. His legs also start rapidly spinning like wheels, granting him immunity to crowd control abilities and increasing his move speed by 15% for the next 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.

-Type (Passive Move Speed increase and active escape mechanism)
-Amount (N/A)
-Passive Buff Type (Move speed increase)
-Passive Buff Value (1/2/3/4/5%)
-Active Buff Type (Cleanse, CC immunity and move speed increase)
-Active Buff Value (15 % move speed increase)
-Duration (4 seconds)
-Range (N/A)
-Cost (70/80/90/100/110 mana)
-Cooldown (35 seconds)
-Target Type (Self)

R(Flipping Out) Kawacko jumps to a target location dealing 100/125/150 +0.25 total AD damage. This spell may be recast another 3 times before going on cooldown.

-I found a way to clarify it. This ult works in a similar fashion to how Xerath's Arcane Barrage works. The difference is instead of energy blasts dropping from the sky, Kawacko drops from the sky. He hops from one target to the next, then to the 3rd target and stops jumping after the fourth target.

-Type (Area Damage)
-Amount (100/125/150 +0.25 total AD physical damage)
-Buff/Debuff Type (N/A)
-Buff/Debuff Amount (N/A)
-Duration (N/A)
-Jump Range (400)
-Splash Radius (200)
-Cost (120/150/180 mana)
-Cooldown (120/110/100 seconds)
-Target Type (Clicked Location, damages all enemies in range)

{Base Stats}

-Base Health 450 (+95 per level)
-Base Health per 5 Regeneration 7.8 (+0.75 per level)
-Base Mana 265 (+52 per level)
-Base Mana per 5 Regeneration 7.1 (+0.6 per level)
-Base Attack Damage 53 (+3.3 per level)
-Base Attack Speed 0.665 (+ 3.5% per level)
-Attack Range (300)
-Base Armor 14 (+ 4 per level)
-Magic Resistance 30 (+0 per level)
-Movement Speed (355)

{Appearance} Core.

-Height (5’5”)
-Physical Build (Thin)
-Hair style and color (He has the feather coloration of a male Mallard duck)
-Eye color (Black)
-Weapons (A large Sturgeon)
-Attire (He wears a black baseball cap with a green D on it and nothing else)
-Other: (Quack Quack, he’s a duck)

{Secondary Skin}
Crazy World Kawacko- This skin is a tribute to the earliest era of cartoons. Basically, he is a lot like the regular Kawacko, except that he is given an earlier cartoon feel. He is a Kiwi in this skin (a bird of similar body shape as the character he is a tribute to, the Dodo) and he is given a pre-color technology black and white feel. The name and his splash art are a throwback to the 1939 Looney Tunes Cartoons “Porky in Wackyland.”

{Lore}

A few years ago, Heimerdinger was working on finding a way to make small containers that could house his turrets so he could carry more of them. He was tinkering with a way to make a box that was much larger and lighter on the outside than it is on the inside using a theoretical idea known as Spatial Displacement. An abandoned duck egg hatched and Heimerdinger was the first thing he saw, leading him to believe that Heimerdinger was his mother. Naturally, he couldn’t bring himself to let nature take its course, so he decided to take the little creature in and keep it as a pet. A few years later, this same duck happened to eat one of Heimerdinger’s spatial displacement boxes. When the box hit the duck’s stomach, it transformed him. He gained sentience as well as an unbelievable ability to defy the laws of Physics. Of course when Heimerdinger realized what had happened to his pet, he was intrigued by his abilities and wanted to find out exactly what he was capable of. He gave the duck, who had decided to take the name Kawacko, access to whatever type of weapons he wanted and suggested he join the League of Legends in hopes of finding out the limits of his abilities and the cause of his mutation.

“Kawacko’s consumption of my R-22 Spatial Displacement Unit has allowed him to do amazing things that would be impossible for any other being to accomplish. Even my understanding of how his abilities function is limited.” Heimerdinger.

{Dialogue} Unlike most champions, Kawacko’s emotes are more about cartoonish sound effects than his actual voice. I’ll try and see if I can’t find some sound files to give you an idea of what sounds he makes if I can.

-Champion Selection (“LET ME AT ‘EM, LET ME AT ‘EM!)
-Movement Quotes (“Keep your shirt on!”)
-Attacking Quotes (“There’s something fishy around here”)
-Q Use (When the hammer hits somebody, it makes a “BONK!” noise. The second cast makes the same noise but it’s slightly louder)
-W Use (When he pulls the Steam Roller out a popping sound like what happens when you pull something out of a tight spot is heard. The steam roller makes a “WHAM!” noise when it hits the ground. When he hits an enemy champion you hear a “SPLAT!” sound effect.)
-E Use (A cartoonish dashing sound can be heard)
-R Use (Upon each landing Kawacko utters a “Woohoo!”)
-Taunts (What’s up? You’re gonna need a doc!)
-Jokes (Kawacko pulls out a priceless portrait and paints a mustache on it)
-Recall (“You have seen the last of me! I mean you haven’t!”)

Moby the White

12-06-2012

kawacko added to review list for tonight

Moby the White

12-06-2012

Lore PQWER review:

Lore: 23/25
Reason: Syntax- you had several spelling and grammar errors that made the story hard to understand for me unfortunately i docked you 2 points here. I think it is very good and original despite these errors and was actually well done just fix those errors.

P. 22/25
Reason: balance I felt that the ability to automatically see stealthed units removes several champions from the game entirely. I think that maybe he could just be alerted to nearby stealthed targets within 800 units without gaining sight of them.

Q. 23/25
Reason: Clarity and Balance. i felt that the description of the 7 secs was a little unclear and so i docked you one point in clarity. As for balance being able to do that much damage was far too powerful in my eyes in addition there is a 20% increase on that damage and a slow. i'd lower the damage a little bit on the second active.

W. 23/25
Reason: Balance 3 sec flat stun that doesn't scale up to three seemed overpowered. Plus the synergy with your Q. is far too powerful. Enemies that are pancaked should not be able to be attacked for the duration unless by an anvil followed by a safe followed by piano.

E. 24/25
Reason: balance olaf's ult is 6 secs 4 secs is a little too much, maybe reduce it to 2 secs with some scaling up to 2 secs.

R. 22/25
Reason: obviously for clarity sorry. If you could describe what you want it to do I could maybe help with what is should say; however, some may argue that my clarity is not always perfect itself either.

Bonus: +4

Total Lore PQWER 141/150

Neowolf24

12-07-2012

bump

YÖÖPER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

He should throw eggs for his melee attack

Neowolf24

12-11-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-14-2012

bump

UnhallowedGeralf

Recruiter

12-16-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-17-2012

bump