How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kill3dyou81

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyFriend View Post
I think she was a free champion in either September or October.

She was free in August of 2011 D

Kill3dyou81

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcrusnik View Post
I completely agree, its been weeks since i've last seen a single karma, give her a new skin, or some art rework or something to renew interest, i wanna learn how to counter her damnit!

lolz to this sentence

"I wanna learn how to counter her damnit!" lolz you might have just made my day

D

T3H Big V

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill3dyou81 View Post
You are obviously new to league they have a very long and complicated system on who they make free they have to take feedback from players, they have to figure out if the free champion rotation is 2 strong or 2 weak!

So you dont know what you are talking about and you need to learn the game just a little bit more before you come into the forums and start talking smack about Riot, because they are very busy trying to make this game the best it can be for people like you and me and everybody around the entire world who play LoL.

So learn the game and get a level 30 account then come talk to Riot about their pros and cons or their ups and down or even their flaws!!!!!
bahahahaahaha, I hope this reply was as serious as my post was
El Oh El

TylerLacanle

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill3dyou81 View Post
I have a good Idea for a free champions rotation and I hope you will take it into consideration but here is my free champion rotation...

1. Diana
2. Zyra
3. Draven
4. Darius
5. Fiora
6. Ahri
7. Fizz
8. Orianna
9. Jayce
& 10. Mordekaiser

I picked these 10 champions because not only me, but a lot of people don't have a lot or any of these champions, and so I thought it would be a good idea to have these 10 champs in a free champion rotation. So low level people or beginners can have somewhat of an experience of some of the champions that experts or level 30's play. Now I have a level 30 account and I always see these champions but I can never play them and it makes me somewhat jealous so yeah... I just think this will be a good idea for 10 free champs in an upcoming free champion rotation.

From,
Brian

Thank you and I hope you like my idea and I hope it will become a free champion rotation sometime!
More than half are 6300 champions,I'm sure Riot chooses champions with balance and fairness to those who bought the champions

Kill3dyou81

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerLacanle View Post
More than half are 6300 champions,I'm sure Riot chooses champions with balance and fairness to those who bought the champions
yeah but still I still think it would be a good idea because beginners cant buy 6300 champs until atleast level 5 to 10 so I just thought it would be nice to try that out for one weak

Ninja Wafflez

12-09-2012

I think we should have in the champion rotation:
Hecarim, Ahri, Fizz, Rengar, Gragas, Malzahar, Master yi, Rumble, Singed and Kennen thx

Ninja Wafflez

12-09-2012

can we have hecarim in rotation

CRoo2381

12-09-2012

Could you place trundle into the rotation, I have not seen him in once since i started playing, It would be greatly appreciated.

-Roo-

ImGone98

12-10-2012

I would like to try playing signed(please)xD

cristianer

12-10-2012

Thanks so much! So fun this week, I have to save IP